Nokia 6235i User Reviews

redrose123
posted on 26 Oct 2010, 18:17 (Posts: 0; Member since: 26 Oct 2010)

Great Phone I ever had

redrose123 has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

Next January 2011 will be my 6 year using this phone. For me is being a great phone all this years, pictures, video, radio fm, recording, internet, speaker, infrared. Is very hard to get a new phone this days with all this features and chip price. I just paid $99 back then for this phone. The sad thing now is that I have metro pcs service and they are changing their technology and my phone is not getting the 4G system they are trying to get now so I need to say goodbye to my phone and change for another phone :-( If you know a phone that have all this features and is closed to $99 let me know I will appreciate. Thanks. This technology was great. Today technology is so sensitive that get damage so easy. You can not compare the strong of the product in the past with todays products so weak. That is the reality :-(

Pros

• Everything Great!

Cons

• never have a problem with it

Allie
posted on 25 Dec 2008, 09:33

great.

This is the best phone in metro pcs history.
BEST.

Pros

• 3 min videos.
  • Camera.
  • Easy texting.
  • Color Screen.
  • Small.
  • Over all awesome.

Cons

• Keep away from water.

posted on 06 Sep 2008, 23:55

One of the worst phones I've had. I don't know why, but it randomly locks up and shuts itself off, especially when you're in the middle of a call. The "joystick" in the middle is AWFUL for navigation.

Dee
posted on 02 Jul 2008, 09:59

I had this phone 2 years ago and I can honestly say that it was one of the best phones I ever owned! Call quality on this phone was great! I also loved the features of this phone and the design. I really do miss this phone. It was very durable. I had to get a new phone last year because I dropped it in water (of course phones cant survive that). But overall, this phone was amazing!

clarence
posted on 08 Jun 2007, 12:53

5.4

security

Security is not the best ones text message can be read by a third party ie no password requested in the bid to view text messages.
Silent rigtone cannot be allocated to ids

Dev@ng
posted on 25 Sep 2006, 16:28

Nokia 6235i downloaded ringtones problem

Dear All,

Overall gud phone, but if anyone knows how to set external downloaded music files as a ringtone in nokia 6235i(USCellular) phone...becoz i am able to transfer any music files in to my phone even i can play that files tooo but only not able to set them as ringtone.

Regards,