Nokia 6030 User Reviews

Sammy
posted on 31 May 2008, 07:55

Passy

the 4ne is ok wid fuull of entertainment inside. am still using it with my full confidence............thanks to Nokia company..

Deanna
posted on 09 Feb 2008, 22:04

5.4

Good for the first phone!

I loved the candybar because it was easy to pull out and text with aswell as calling. I fell in love with it's radio. But the sound quality such as radio, speaker, and ringtones was muffled and blasted, granted the speakers were mostly internal. It was good when viewing the internet but it took forever to load, and sometimes didn't ever. The delay of the internet is horrible. Then after I had the phone for a while the keys began to stick and the middle of the screen had a blue dot and rippled out. I moved on to the motorola V235 flip-phone cause I was having trouble with it's big battery and paper thin back cover. All and all it was a good phone to start with.

Lisa H
posted on 03 Sep 2007, 10:50

Great basic

Both my husband and I have had this phone for nearly a year and have had no problems with it. According to my carrier, in my area, I should only be be getting 2-3 bars of signal, but I always have full signal and have never dropped a call. Only time my signal is low is when I'm in a large building...which is to be expected. We just wanted phones for making calls, no fancy features, and this phone delivers exactly what we wanted.

Luthfi
posted on 30 Jul 2007, 02:24

Very Useful

I bought this phone because it has feature for GPRS and Java. I installed java application through wap site. Then i can chat with my yahoo and google account, i can browse html site and check my email. i love this phone

Amanda
posted on 23 Feb 2007, 20:40

Cool Phone

Someone gave me one of these phones (long story) and I used it for about 3 months whole waiting for my upgrade. I like that its fairly easy to use, the sound is great, the screen is clear and battery life was excellent for me. I also like that I could get good ringtones with this phone.
I don't like the keypad at all, sometimes I would have to hit answer 2-3 times to get it to answer. Switching to another call on call waiting is confusing too, and thats IF you actually hear the call waiting beep, its very faint. Thats really my only complaint, the keypad, otherwise I would continue using this phone if I had not gotten a new upgrade today.

rathy
posted on 30 Dec 2006, 08:54

fair

this phone was fine... but sms makes all the trouble just double check before getting this phone. most applications that are availabel in basic model is not available in this phone.... terrible... no composer, no reminder oops

karuna
posted on 02 Nov 2006, 02:45

i found its a gr8 mobile

"nokia 6030" this one is very stylish and internal antenna is very good i hearing radio as cd quality and obviously user friendly... easy to manage for all the options..... i love a lot my mobile...

gizmophile
posted on 21 Jan 2006, 03:13

No Fuzz Simplicity

Definitely not for the vain.For the simple user, it's fair enough. Elegant yet less the price, simple and plain but more than enough for the basics..

stanalone
posted on 11 Oct 2005, 23:55

user-friendly

the phone is a bit thick in design, buttons are easy to use, overall it's got a nice face. However, it is as usual of Nokia, user-friendly. No problem with the phone so far.