x PhoneArena is looking for new authors in New York! To view all available positions, click here.
Nokia 5250 Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Waste

bob (unregistered) 23 Oct 2010, 02:41 posted on

This is just my opinion, but if you're really willing to sacrifice lots of features for *music*, why not get full value for your money. Coz, if you're going to fork up a $100+ for this, why not get the Nokia X3-02 (Touch and Type).
For a lower price, you get WiFi, 3G, 5MP camera, a touchscreen and excellent music playback capabilities. And a touch-screen.
And if you're going to complain that the touchscreen is too small, its just 2" smaller than the 5250. For you Symbian lovers, complaining about applications, games and funcionality, don't waste your breath/finger muscles. If you truly want more functionality out of your phone, all i can say is this:
"Go Save Up MORE money, and BUY a BETTER PHONE"

Like I said before, just my opinion. I just feel that Nokia has been spewing out some pretty mediocre phones, ALL with the same specs. Just different designs. And i think that the Nokia N8 and X3-02 are the best products they've produced in a while.

posted on 18 Apr 2011, 01:46

1. Dilain (Posts: 1; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)

how good is the 4ne i am planing to buy it
pls. tell its a gud 4ne

posted on 25 May 2011, 04:49

2. BOrshon (unregistered)

it's a great phone in budget.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories