Nokia 5220 XpressMusic User Reviews

Text input8.5/10
Multimedia8.5/10
Internet8.5/10

rsh007
posted on 22 Dec 2011, 14:26 (Posts: 0; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)

my review

rsh007 has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

Good : Perfect Phone I ever used.... Sound Quality is excellent... I tested it with my sub woofer also... the sound was perfect... I have used N 73 before and I think this is so much better than that when you consider the music features...! I love it...!Bad : Software is not enough...! Video quality is very low...! Camera isn't that good as Sony Ericsson..

Leonove
posted on 13 Nov 2010, 23:39

Outstanding Music Quality

Leonove has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

Using this phone over 2 years now. Still working as new . very handy ... sound quality is awesome . Best in XpressMusic series. compared with 5130 and 5800 ... music experience will be better if a better earphone is used. Sometimes phone gets stuck on music menu and automatically switched off . Video recording quality is low so is the camera resolution ....

Build quality 9/10 unique shape
Reception 9/10 reception has never given any kind of issue
Call quality 9/10 crystal clear voice
Internet 9/10 opera mini works just fine
Multimedia 10/10 music quality is outstanding . can take head on with many high end phones wrt to quality of music.
UI speed 9/10 software upgrade will improve the speed
Everyday usage 9/10 very handy
Text input 9/10 convenient
Display 9/10 good for a 2 inch screen

Nuwan Palihawadana
posted on 07 Dec 2008, 08:24

Excellent Music Quality with Amazing Design...