Nokia 3660 User Reviews

krish
posted on 04 Nov 2005, 10:38

lhupet

actuallly ang gusto ko tlagang bilhin is SE K700i;pero dhil kulang and budget koh;ang binili ko nlang is N3660;but then napamahal na skin itoh;ksi meron nmeng MP3,almost complete na tlaga cya.worth it tlaga.... ^-^

bullet
posted on 05 Sep 2005, 02:23

sulit tlaga!

this unit has it all.... blutut,ir,cam,video,mp3,mp3 ringtones..oh my!!! so sulit tlaga... i mean,its worth the price...i recomenend it to anyone and everyone...love the fone man!! nokia kips on inventing new techs and new units but i think im contented with this one. nokia kips on rockin man!!! hola!!

Redamaleki
posted on 29 May 2005, 19:45

Nice deal

I have had this fone for almost a year now. I have been able to do almost anything that I want with it, especially sinceit has a removable memory card, the only problem is that you have to take the batery out to get to it. The bluetooth works great for sending samll files, and I even was able to use it with my laptap to get internet service as a modem (although it was extremely slow). The picture quality never really seemed that great, especially since there is no zoom or anything like that, but once I got the pictures onto a VCD and look at them with a TV, they were pretty awesome. It has nice features like picture ID and stuff, and I have been able to put quite a few games on it, and they are fun as well. My ringtones are great because of the MP3 player that is built in, and it has the cool feature of vibrating when it has an audible ring. There are a few things I have to get used to, like all the comments on how big the phone is, and always having to explain that it isn't a PDA. Other things are that, as far as clarity when you talking on the phone, sometimes I have to repeat myself or I'm muffled no matter what I do, or how good my reception is. Very cool phone, I have liked it thus far, I just wish there were more phones out that are as affordable as this with as many features that this one has.

kung stu
posted on 21 Jan 2005, 02:15

this is a really good phone, and not only is it packed with features already, it runs an operating system called symbain series 60, allowing you to add a lot of third party software. it has a good camera, with video capture etc. the only thing i dislike about it is it's too big really, and it doesnt fold/slide etc.