Nokia 3200 User Reviews

irena
posted on 10 Mar 2007, 02:53

great

And i LOVE THAT PHONE!!!!! I got it first back in 2004 in Europe. And I changed a couple since then (lost or stolen). I tried to give a shot a newer models but every time returned to that one... NOTHING works better for me then 3200. I am a practical person - dont really need all that fancy stuff offered nowadays - and 3200 had evertyhing I needed. One of the most valuable features forme was FLASHLIGHT - no other phone has it! Now, keypad works absolutely great for me - never ever confused digits - I could text in absolute darkness - no problem... The phone id durable - it can be used as a hummer etc :-) I loved it, absolutely loved it. Easy to use, had all the features i needed, comfortable layout - i have nothing agains it! The sad story is - its hard to get .... I was looking for it in Van - and no shop carries it anymore, or if so - it cannot be unlocked and switched to my Rogers... :-( I am using another Nokia, hoping I will find this 3200 one day.... :)

Christian Szita
posted on 01 Feb 2006, 22:45

4.6

Poor kepyad.. zero connectivity?

Poor designed keypad. Hey, my fingers aren't big, but damn! what a TINY button! and not for one number, but for two! ewww

Says it has EDGE connectivity, but THIS PHONE DOES NOT ACT LIKE A MODEM, so I don't know why I want a EDGE phone that does not act like a modem so I can connect it to my notebook? it's USELESS!

MANISH BAKSHI
posted on 11 Oct 2004, 01:28

BEST OPTION

The phone is one of the best options available in its economic and the stylish way,*The one main thing which will impress you is the size and weight of the phone, *however the button design is little ackward but one can be very through with it as using it. *On the contarary the most important point is the express change on covers means one does not have to pay any bucks like others need to change the cover it is very simple you can urself customize and cut out and ITS REALLY A NEW PHONE EVERYDAY, *moreover its having the best battery backup, *the radio functionality is very nice only thing is dependent on your headset(i mean radio can only be connected when the headset is connected to the phone) *moreover it features FULL SCREEN WALLPAPER and not like other phones where the corners are left blank decerasing the enjoying feature in other phones. *I suppose its the best phone for the normal and high-end users both "however, i will not initiate it for the gamers to enjoy the same as speed for frame change and graphics change is some what slower but can do for normal playing", *phone features the EDGE technology which saves your download time and payments involved on the airtime to download is somewhat saved. *It has the build in infrared port which is lacking feature compared to bluetooth BUT I SUPPOSE there more infrared devices you can find in market which are easy to afford compared to the bluetooth products more-over most of phones available in market for the economic buyers...

Amitabh Kant
posted on 29 Aug 2004, 12:07

No Connectivity feature available

If you are developer, then stay away from this phone, as Nokia officially does not support any connectivity to this phone.

Amitabh

Jeff Hensley
posted on 23 Jul 2004, 06:27

Technical Writer

This is one of the best phones in it's price range available. We've all heard people complain that the keypad is difficult and the camera is low res. Unless you spend all day sending text messages, the keypad is fine, not to mention, stylish. And for crying out loud, if you wanted a super high res camera, go buy a camera, not a phone. The keypad is meant to save space and look stylish, and after only a few hours of use, I had the hang of it just fine. And the camera's intended functionality is merely to save or send pictures on the fly. Never forget this thing can be plugged into your PC and for the features, it's fairly good on power consumption. Also, this phone charges fast. The reception here has been outstanding, way better than my TDMA phone (and the TDMA and GSM transceivers are on the exact same towers).

Over all, this phone, considering the price and features, is a great deal. Especially if you like customizing. I intend to write my own Java Applications for this phone as well as downloading my own ringtones. This is the coolest, and best phone I've had yet (my fourth cell, second Nokia).

Hope this review is helpful.

A
posted on 19 Jul 2004, 17:50

5.2

nokia+ bad design= not that great

when i got this phone, i thought that it was everything i wanted, it had a camera, and it was made by nokia. i like the layout of nokia phones, however this phone is not that great. i lose reception for hours and sometimes days. i know its not my service provider, so it has to be the phone. the radio feature doesnt work at all, and the layout isnt as good as i had hoped. over all i would say this phone is not worth the 225 they were going to charge me. i would look into a better quality phone and dont get sucked into all the cool features this one claims to offer.