US carrier availabilityDiscontinued: Tracfone
- No rear camera
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.79 inches inches)
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 4.24 x 1.84 x 0.79 inches (107.7 x 46.9 x 20.3 mm)
the average is 4.8 oz (137 g) 3.33 oz (94 g)
- 3.33 oz (94 g)
- 128 x 128 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- Built-in storage:
- 0.004 GB
- Talk time:
the average is 11 h (686 min) 3.00 hours
- 3.00 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 20 days (476 h) 10.4 days (250 hours)
- 10.4 days (250 hours)
- 900 mAh
- 850, 1900 MHz
- Other version supports GSM 900/1800 MHz
- Vibration, Phone profiles, Speakerphone
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Nokia 2600 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.