- Small dimensions (3.22 x 1.65 x 0.65 inches)
- Lacks a camera on the back
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- Thick body (0.65 inches inches)
- Does not support automatic screen brightness
- Form factor:
- 3.22 x 1.65 x 0.65 inches (82 x 42 x 17 mm)
the average is 5.3 oz (152 g) 2.29 oz (65 g)
- 2.29 oz (65 g)
- Numeric keypad, Soft keys (2)
- 128 x 160 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- 65 536
- 700 mAh
- User replaceable, Li - Ion
- Talk time:
the average is 23 h (1377 min) 3.00 hours
- 3.00 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 18 days (438 h) 6.5 days (156 hours)
- 6.5 days (156 hours)
- Headphones connector:
CDMA - Code Division Multiple Access. A technique of multiplexing, also called spread spectrum, in which analog signals are converted into digital form for transmission. For each communication channel, the signals are encoded in a sequence known to the transmitter and the receiver for that channel. The foremost application is digital cellular phone technology from QUALCOMM that operates in the 800MHz band and 1.9GHz PCS band. CDMA phones are noted for their excellent call quality and long battery life.
- 800 MHz
- Polyphonic ringtones (32 voices), Vibration, Phone profiles, Speakerphone
- 300 entries
- Calculator, Stopwatch, Countdown timer, Alarm, To-Do, Flashlight, Calendar
- SMS, Predictive text input (T9)
- Other features:
- Voice recording
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Nokia 2505 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.