- No rear camera
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.74 inches inches)
- Lacks an e-mail client
- Lacks a standard (3.5mm) headphones jack
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 4.14 x 1.73 x 0.74 inches (105.4 x 44 x 19 mm)
the average is 4.8 oz (136 g) 2.99 oz (85 g)
- 2.99 oz (85 g)
- 98 x 68 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- 65 536
- Talk time:
the average is 12 h (710 min) 6.00 hours
- 6.00 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 20 days (491 h) 16.7 days (400 hours)
- 16.7 days (400 hours)
- 970 mAh
- 900, 1800 MHz
- Vibration, Phone profiles, Speakerphone
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Nokia 2310 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.