- No rear camera
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.68 inches inches)
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 4.01 x 1.73 x 0.68 inches (102 x 44 x 17.5 mm)
the average is 4.9 oz (140 g) 2.78 oz (79 g)
- 2.78 oz (79 g)
- 96 x 68 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- 65 536
- Talk time:
the average is 12 h (713 min) 7.00 hours
- 7.00 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 21 days (493 h) 15.2 days (365 hours)
- 15.2 days (365 hours)
- 700 mAh
- 850, 1900 MHz
- Other version supports GSM 900/1800 MHz
- Polyphonic ringtones (32 voices), Vibration, Speakerphone
- Officially announced:
- 22 Jan 2008
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Nokia 1209 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.