- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (1.00 inches inches)
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- Lacks a standard (3.5mm) headphones jack
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
The phone's manual is around 605 pages, so as you can imagine we can not list all the functionality of this device. The main thing is that this is the first device to work on the tweaked Japanese network standard FOMA, UMTS (Europe)* and tri-mode GSM/GPRS.
*We are not 100% certain that the phone will have UMTS support. The manual mentions the following: Supported networks: In Japan: FOMA Out of Japan: 3G, GPRS, GSM
All the information here is PRELIMINARY is might be changed at any time!
- 4.01 x 1.90 x 1.00 inches (102 x 48 x 26 mm)
the average is 4.4 oz (125 g) 4.06 oz (115 g)
- 4.06 oz (115 g)
- 240 x 320 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- 65 536
- Additional display:
Additional display - Shows specs of the phone's additional display
Resolution - Refers to the width and the length od the additional display
- 120 x 30 pixels
Colors - Shows the number of colors that the additional display supports
- 65 536
- Talk time:
the average is 10 h (615 min) 2.00 hours
- 2.00 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 18 days (433 h) 6.2 days (150 hours)
- 6.2 days (150 hours)
- Storage expansion:
- 1.3 megapixels
- Video calling
- 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- UMTS(WCDMA) / FOMA
- 700 entries, Caller groups, Multiple numbers per contact, Picture ID, Ring ID
- Calendar, Alarm, To-Do, Calculator, Currency converter, Memo
- SMS, MMS, Predictive text input
- Computer sync, Infrared
- Polyphonic ringtones (50 voices), Vibration, Phone profiles, Speakerphone
- Voice dialing, Voice recording
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct NEC N900iG specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.