- No rear camera
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.94 inches inches)
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 4.02 x 2.05 x 0.94 inches (102 x 52 x 24 mm)
- 120 x 160 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- 850, 1900 MHz
- Service lights, Polyphonic ringtones (16 voices), Vibration, Phone profiles
- Voice dialing, Voice recording
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct NEC MP6J1E1-1F specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.