US carrier availabilityDiscontinued: AT&T Wireless
- No rear camera
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.98 inches inches)
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 3.85 x 2.00 x 0.98 inches (98 x 52 x 25 mm)
the average is 5.3 oz (151 g) 3.50 oz (100 g)
- 3.50 oz (100 g)
- 162 x 216 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- 65 536
- Talk time:
the average is 15 h (890 min) 3.50 hours
- 3.50 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 18 days (423 h) 8.3 days (200 hours)
- 8.3 days (200 hours)
- 800 mAh
- 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- Computer sync, Infrared, SyncML
- Polyphonic ringtones (40 voices), Vibration, Phone profiles
- Voice dialing, Voice recording, TTY/TDD
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct NEC 515 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.