- Dual SIM card support
- Splash-proof phone
- No rear camera
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (1.44 inches inches)
- Lacks a standard (3.5mm) headphones jack
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 5.77 x 2.20 x 1.44 inches (147 x 56 x 37 mm)
the average is 4.8 oz (138 g) 11.89 oz (337 g)
- 11.89 oz (337 g)
- Splash, Dust, Shock, Temperature resistant
- MIL-STD-810 certified:
- 130 x 130 pixels
- Talk time:
the average is 12 h (690 min) 6.00 hours
- 6.00 hours
- 1800 mAh
iDEN - iDEN (Integrated Digital Enhanced Network) is a wireless network standard developed by Motorola and used by Nextel Wireless. It operates at 800Mhz, 900Mhz and 1500Mhz frequency bands and it is a mixture of TDMA (Time Division Multiple Access) and GSM arhitecture. It allows the use of one mobile device as a digital phone, pager, two-way radio and fax/modem.
- 800, 900 MHz
- Multiple SIM cards:
- 2 slots
Positioning - This field shows the positioning systems supported by the device. There are three main types: GPS, A-GPS and GLONASS. GPS - This is one of the most widespread global positioning technologies, developed and maintained by the U.S. government. It uses satellites in order to detect your location. Works best in clear weather. A-GPS - A-GPS stands for Assisted GPS and is the industry standard for positioning and navigation. “Assisted” means that it can use local wireless networks, in addition to satellites, for quicker and more precise localization. GLONASS - GLONASS is a global positioning system, developed by the Russian Federation. It’s very similar to GPS, but isn’t so popular in cell phones.
- GPS, E911
- Vibration, Silent mode, Speakerphone
- Hearing aid compatibility:
- Voice dialing, TTY/TDD, Push-to-Talk
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Motorola r765is specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.