- No rear camera
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (1.40 inches inches)
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- Lacks an e-mail client
- Lacks a standard (3.5mm) headphones jack
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 5.00 x 2.30 x 1.40 inches (127mm x 58 x 35mm)
the average is 4.4 oz (125 g) 6.63 oz (188 g)
- 6.63 oz (188 g)
- Talk time:
the average is 10 h (615 min) 3.60 hours
- 3.60 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 18 days (433 h) 3.8 days (90 hours)
- 3.8 days (90 hours)
iDEN - iDEN (Integrated Digital Enhanced Network) is a wireless network standard developed by Motorola and used by Nextel Wireless. It operates at 800Mhz, 900Mhz and 1500Mhz frequency bands and it is a mixture of TDMA (Time Division Multiple Access) and GSM arhitecture. It allows the use of one mobile device as a digital phone, pager, two-way radio and fax/modem.
- 800 MHz
Positioning - This field shows the positioning systems supported by the device. There are three main types: GPS, A-GPS and GLONASS. GPS - This is one of the most widespread global positioning technologies, developed and maintained by the U.S. government. It uses satellites in order to detect your location. Works best in clear weather. A-GPS - A-GPS stands for Assisted GPS and is the industry standard for positioning and navigation. “Assisted” means that it can use local wireless networks, in addition to satellites, for quicker and more precise localization. GLONASS - GLONASS is a global positioning system, developed by the Russian Federation. It’s very similar to GPS, but isn’t so popular in cell phones.
- 600 entries, Multiple numbers per contact, Ring ID
- SMS, Predictive text input (T9)
- Polyphonic ringtones (16 voices), Vibration, Speakerphone
- Voice dialing, TTY/TDD, Push-to-Talk
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Motorola i305 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.