Motorola i1 User Reviews

Internet4.5/10
Battery5.5/10
Reception5.5/10

jayydenn621
posted on 04 Mar 2014, 08:46 (Posts: 0; Member since: 04 Mar 2014)

awful phone

jayydenn621 has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

One of the worst phones made. When I had it ,it was running android 1.5 with no upgrades. The phone is not 3g and took forever to download apps. The 3 inch screen is too small. Anyone who bought this phone has to be disappointed

Pros

• speaker

Cons

• speed; internal memory; screen size

Stefon Harris
posted on 18 May 2011, 00:02

Motorola i1 Review

Stefon Harris has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

hmm. the motorola i1 is definately one to own. it has all of the halmarks and features of a powersource android phone, however the reception on this phone could be slightly improved and the ability to not recieve or send successful texts while on the phone could be improved as well. all and all i switched from the motorola rambler i must say the reception on the Rambler is better but for everything else the motorola i1 takes the cake.

Pros

• Good Screen, Solid Constuction, military specified, apps, signal
  • Battery, Wifi, Ringtones
  • multimedia
  • color

Cons

• reception( could be slighty improved)
  • sending and recieving texts while on a phone call

Cha7520@yahoo.com
posted on 20 Sep 2010, 17:05

HORRIBLE PHONE!!!!***PLEASE DO NOT GET!!!***

I bought this phone for Boost Mobile for $50 unlimited. I thought I would try out my first ever smartphone, so I decided to get the Motorola i1with a no contract. Well at first I kinda liked the phone, trying to figure out all the apps and features, but then when I got down to the meat of using the phone, i.e. texting and making calls, I discovered that this phone is horrible! First off the phone runs off the iDEN Nextel network, not CDMA, so you are running off an older network. Even with Opera Mini 5.1 as the default browser the internet was painfully slow. No 3G speeds. Sure the phone has build in wifi, but my location didn't have any hot spots, so I was not able to use that. Second, I decided to text some of my friends, well after several hours AFTER I sent the text, with no reply, I called them and asked them if they got my text. They said yes I got it and I sent you a reply like two hours ago...so I wasn't receiving my texts. And lastely, I was getting no signal strength, even to the point where the T for the Tower was crossed out. I checked the iDEN network coverage before I bought the phone and I was in "very good" coverage range..however watching a you tube video of a guy who said he wasn't getting any signal I realized at the iDEN network has a hard time penetrating through walls. I tried calling my room mate and it sounded like I was listening to someone through a pipe or tube and the voice was going in and out...so needless to say this phone for...

Pros

• $50.00 a month unlimited talk, text, data

Cons

• old iDEN Network
  • 1.5 Android- totally outdated
  • Small screen
  • Voice Quality is bad
  • slow texting if any
  • Good luck getting a full signal bar

MASH77TH
posted on 07 Aug 2010, 07:46

MOTOROLA I1 PUSH TO TALK REVIEW

I recently received my i1 and so far I like it. It takes a little getting use to. This is my first touch screen. Here is the list of good:1. speakers are great for music,videos, and phone.2. Plays all my movies and music3. The wifi works great and I think it is pretty fast.4.  Phone feels solid and not cheap5.  You can make your own ringtones6. Camera works pretty good. Video camera seems ok as well.7. I think the battery life is also pretty good. 8.  Holds up to 32gig memory card9. Screen size is greatHere is the list of cons:1.  Battery door is not easy to take off, other than that it just takes a bit of getting use to.