- No rear camera
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.66 inches inches)
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 3.74 x 1.81 x 0.66 inches (95 x 46 x 16.7 mm)
the average is 4.8 oz (138 g) 0.20 oz (93 g)
- 0.20 oz (93 g)
- 128 x 128 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- 65 536
- Talk time:
the average is 12 h (696 min) 8.00 hours
- 8.00 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 20 days (487 h) 12.1 days (290 hours)
- 12.1 days (290 hours)
- 880 mAh
- 850, 1900 MHz
- Other version supports GSM 900/1800 MHz
- Polyphonic ringtones (32 voices), Vibration, Phone profiles, Speakerphone
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Motorola W220 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.