Motorola ROKR E6 User Reviews

sav
posted on 18 Jun 2008, 17:08

At first I was disopointed when I got it but I found this modding website called motorolafans.com. This website allows you to mod your phone any way u want and has games, full length movies,aplications,and over 50 differnt softwares you put into the phone from some of the best modders from all over the world . This so most customizable phone and hackable phone ever. It is second to none. There is so much u can do with this phone I cant belive it because I always hated motorola.Its so sick I have a Windows Vista mod running on it. I also have this application that increases the sound and I tested against my friends voyger and it blew out the water when we played are music. Only thing I thought was A letdown was the camera dont get me wrong its decent but not the best. I had this phone for three months know and not a single problem with it.

Sinomax88
posted on 27 Feb 2008, 13:12

How to Change Language

Hi,

I've an Arabic/Dubai version of the E6. Can I download Chinese to the phone? Right now it only has 2 language options: Arabic and English.
I would like to add the Chinese language option. If anyone can help that will be great. Thanks in advance.

samruddha more
posted on 18 Jun 2007, 11:42

it is the best

it is the best phonei have evertried..
ihave used every handset of every company..
but this phone is better than than all of them.
2mp camera with 8x zoom..
easy menu..
video clarity..
bluetooth streo..
its simply great than any other

KF
posted on 20 May 2007, 17:44

Excellent phone

This is my favourite phone I've had to date. Before this phone I used windows mobile. I much prefer the linux OS on this phone. I must admit I was worried about finding apps for it when I bought it. However, since it's linux, programs can easily be made so there are actually many more apps than I expected.

As the other reviewer said this phone is actually much better than specifications let on. You can easily mod the phone to be quad band and have edge. Also, there is a moded firmware with built in voice command capabilties. This firmware also has equilizer in realplayer.
There are many more mods and you can even make your own programs. This is one of my favourite aspects of the phone. If you're interested check out www.motorolafans.com.

I use the phone as an music player and it works great. Real Player could be prettier but it does the job well. Also the phone is capable of watching many formats of video at decent framerates using Zmplayer.

This phone is also very good for playing games. There are several touchscreen games and there is a free GBA emulator available. I actually play yoshi's island quite regularly on the phone.

This phone is highly customizable. You can change the theme, the font, the background, basically everything.

Anyways, unlike stefan I think this phone is sleek and stuning. Beautiful scren, beautiful metal body.

DeVil
posted on 07 May 2007, 03:39

I'm Loving it

i've been using the nokia n-gage n the n72 fr the past 2 years n six months respectively..i was quite bored with nokia as they come up with similar styling these days so all n series except n gage look similar.. i had 2 make a choice betwee w850, rokr and many unsignificant odrs. as i left out n95 coz of it being pathetically overpriced and full of features that hardly few in this world might be using evryday..for me buying it would hav been a waste of money.. rokr being touchscreen it scored well over the w850.also w and n series r getting too common..so i wanted somthng different.somethng odd... i am more than satisfied with this phone.. its sleek as well as classy bt a bit on the heavier side..all the feature dat a normal user needs.

stefan
posted on 05 May 2007, 10:48

3.2

what a waste!!

initially i really was so amazed but when i actually held the phone i was disappointed bigtime by its ugly looks and irritating stylus!!!!
apart from the user interface nd sound, nothin new in it....
so i got myself a motorizr n am more than happy with it, as it has better camera and similar sound, and much better looks.....

ROKR lover
posted on 28 Apr 2007, 23:30

The best ever!!

i love this phone i have been using for over 3 months and love it. There is quite a large community that can one improve this phone. I have been able to add 850, add EDGE, and create my own apps and hack for this incredible phone. I love it to death

Pritwin Peter
posted on 19 Apr 2007, 23:10

Wokaow....

Like De Name So de Phone... It Simply Rocks..... Dis is My first Motorola nd 12th phone ... I hav been using K750i before this.... Its A good Packgae of all de essentials in a phone.... Good Camera , Good sound , Good Battery bck up nd sexy look.... De only problem i face is msg tyinp is not dat easy as in phones wid dedicated keypads.... Its a combination of a Business class with Trendy Features and Looks..........

jeremac
posted on 05 Apr 2007, 04:12

audio

I fell in love with this phone the first time i saw it...then i played with it...it's good...the only thing I notice is that the real player doesn't have the audio enhancer and that is one of the main factors that i really consider.

robocellkid
posted on 07 Feb 2007, 23:42

This is a great phone for Linux users. Its packed with tons of features and has a great feel. Its small for a smartphone but it really gets the job done. The only negative thing about this phone is the lack of data speeds above GPRS