Motorola ROKR E1 (E790) User Reviews

D LIM
posted on 28 Jan 2007, 20:50

motorola could do better but d phone good

motorola could do much better but u knw wat i doh care. dis is all i have rite now and everything workin good... but it reallllllll slow which sucks badly.sound great......features great........signal great.......speed retarded

LP
posted on 28 Jan 2007, 04:03

5.8

Not the Best

Igot this phone like a year ago and let me tell you eh mp3 is the best you could get on a mobile phone, the camera it's OK but the video player is the slowets thing in the world

lima
posted on 11 Jan 2007, 13:08

great sound

when i got my rokr i was the onlt person in class with a cool phone but now every1 has a new phone but my phone is the loudest and no one cant sound me off because i amplified it. i want a new phone badly but not because i am fed up with dis 1.i'm lookin at the rokr E6.

Robert Lord
posted on 15 Feb 2006, 21:29

ROKR

I had a none colour screen PHONE before i got the ROKR but none that i have the phone it has britened up my life i think its the best phone out right now. If you dont beleive me just look at its itunes capability and see for your selfe. And soon I will get the ROKR 2.

suck my penis
posted on 03 Nov 2005, 19:52

good

i like the phone a lot is a good decent phnone that has everything that i could want in a phone.The phone has great video quality and the mp3 is great.

Mel
posted on 20 Oct 2005, 15:53

I miss my Razr

So I had the Motorola Razr for 3 months before dropping it and snapping it in half. When I sent to go get a new phone I was torn between the black Razr or the new Rokr. Since the Razr doesn't have video capture capabilities or (the obvious) MP3 player...I went with the Rokr. Ever since then, I have had more dropped calls, zero signal, and everyone I speak with complains that they can't hear me. At first they told me I sounded muffled and to pull the phone away from my face...which I did and they still couldn't hear me. So then I tried the ear piece that doubled as the headphones for the phone...and they DEFINIETLY couldn't hear me that way. If I could do it again, I'd spend that much money on a black Razr and an Ipod Nano.