x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Motorola RAZR i Discussions
  • Options
    Close

RAZR i VS RAZR m

pellegrini 07 Oct 2012, 09:46 posted on

Hi guys, I really don

posted on 07 Oct 2012, 10:03

1. pellegrini (Posts: 83; Member since: 14 Jun 2012)

*Sorry, for some reason I can't edit my first comment*

Hi guys, I really would like to see these phones side-by-side to see if Intel did a good job with its single core processor.
I already saw some benchmarks and the RAZR i was quite close to the the RAZR m.
Intel also said that this new processor saves a lot of power, is it true? Does it last longer than the RAZR m? If doesn't, I don't see any advantage on this single core solution! lol
Another difference between them is "brust mode" on the RAZR i, but I'm not sure if it works so well as they promise.

So, what you guys think?

posted on 09 Oct 2012, 16:57

2. Luke892 (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 Oct 2012)

Honestly I was a little disappointed when I heard the razr i was being relased in the UK as opposed to the razr m, I suppose this is mainly because it lacks LTE, EE is launching their 4G network at the end of October and there isn't really much in the way of mid-range LTE deviced availiable here other than the Huawei Ascend P1 LTE, Motorola could've really hit the mark if they'd included an LTE antenna.

Also a question of compatibility, for instance chrome not being able to run on the razr I for a sort period of time this was due to the intel chip. will there be issues like this in the future?

basically I would've liked to see Motorola launch the razr m in europe instead.

posted on 17 Oct 2012, 12:12

3. pbxpb61 (Posts: 2; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)

confused, why does the one in the Youtube vid look nice and slim and the others that are on sale look thicker ? please help.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories