Motorola RAZR V3xx User Reviews

max
posted on 25 Jul 2008, 23:41

4.8

This phone was nice but the software is garbage and i got rid of it after two broke on me one just stopped turning on after a week of use and the other i had to send back because it kept shutting off i ddi like the keypad and the reception but other than that i would never buy another razr unless its the razr2 v9

posted on 19 Jul 2008, 17:57

heaven's gift to mankind

WAY BETTER THAN RAZR2. i like the screen it's nice and crisp and the phone is a lot faster than any other. response time is really short.

wild child
posted on 18 Jun 2008, 21:53

MAXX IT OUT!!!

nice sleek finish on the front of the clamshell, grinded and feels sweet rubbing your finger against. receiver is loud and proud, this phone dominates the V3x. starts faster than V3x and runs faster. cam is nice but could've been of higher res. in proper lighting conditions the photos are sweet.

Max Eco
posted on 13 Apr 2008, 10:16

razr v3xx: goodies and bads

This phone is too amazing to be real. I do not have this phone, but my friend does, and it is amazing, since I got to use it a lot when my phone broke down. 1, the number pad is outstanding. its light, and really easy to use. but sometimes, the keys feel dead, and you'll end up clicking more and more- until your razr freezes. 2, yes, the razrs freeze. i used my friends for about 12 days, since my old phone was getting repaired, and it froze 8 times. i didn't know what to do, so i took out the battery and put it back in. its a pain. 3, the razr v3xx looks really nice. its sleek, slim, but huge. i had trouble holding it, so that was a downside. 4, the technology of this updated razr has the basic razr layout. it has a 1.3-ish megapixel camera, and everything a razr v3 regular has. except it has voice dial, which is really nice. 5, i would recommend this phone to people, but if you have small hands, don't buy it. thats all i have to tell you based on my expierince.

posted on 25 Mar 2008, 08:19

the good news and the bad news

the good news is that it's incredible, the bad news is that there's nothing to complain about it.

speaker on it is so loud ,VERY LOUD. camera is sweet.

worth the buy.

posted on 06 Mar 2008, 11:29

eye candy

this phone is eye candy, the screen is much nicer than a V3's. more pixels more colors, brighter and clean looking.
the camera i must admit takes nice photos in properly lit areas, where area with insufficient ligthting leads to pixels not processing properly.
the phone is loud and clear, the speaker on it very loud.
the MP3 feature handles an impressive 192 Kbps, clear and loud.

posted on 01 Mar 2008, 19:49

mind blowing

buy it and fall in love with it. everytime i open the flip it impresses me.

buy it and u'll see. get it unlocked and remove all that crappy carrier shit, those things slow it down and make it corny. the pure phone with out all that is godly.

Derek from AT&T Network
posted on 26 Jan 2008, 15:41

Amazing Phone! Much better than Razr2

I work for an AT&T department in South Beach Miami. I have caught my eye on this phone for several months, and decided to buy it. It is much better than a Razr2 because the inside is sleek and sporty, and the razr2 has an ugly flat interior that doesnt even resemble a razr! me and my work pals got a review of this phone, found out that it had an amazing 1.23 mp camera which is serverly high for razr, 3g memory for music, and what caught my eye the most from a v3xx was a voice command that talks back to u in seconds. if you want a great phone that works and doesnt have a lot of issues, get the Razr v3xx from AT&T.

Prices/Colors: Black $249, Pink $249, Gold $249, Platinum $299-$339
-Great phone! I love it, and you will too if u get one!

John Kaplin
posted on 20 Jan 2008, 19:06

good phone for any age

This phone is very good if you're looking for a nice, slim and sporty phone thats reliable. However, with AT&T, the phone takes a few seconds to load once you hit a button. That's not a big deal, and shouldn't cause any problems. The XX class of the razr means its extra large, which defines the defenition for quality because you can click the numbers better. theres only one drawback. the price. there are colors that have different prices. Black $279, Pink $279, and Gold+Platinum are $339. Overall, this is the best razr and is sure to WOW you.

John Doe
posted on 22 Dec 2007, 15:13

Jokers Bluff

I have been using the phone for one year now with no
problems.The 3G works fine in a area with it.I live in an
area with out 3G an only have edge.A friend of mine has
the V3 an we tested whitch phone would download the
fastest.The v3xx came out on top.
Not sure about the person that works in the returns but
my phone has had no trouble because some people take
care of the phone an dont use it for a hammer!

The only cons
The five way center button is hard to press with big fingers!!

mike
posted on 07 Dec 2007, 17:19

montreal user

GREATEST PHONE ON EARTH IF I WERE LIVING IN EUROPE

i got this phone about a year after using the V3 and i just never wanted to touch the V3 again even though i get better reception. The V3xx is incredible sounding, it's loud and clear and never gave me a problem. the screen is SEXY CLEAR (240x320 pixels) it's sharp. I was sitting on the bus one day some guy asked where did i get such an impressive RAZR it caught his eye cuz the screen was so crisp and clear and the cover of the phone was sexy with it's grinded finish. the only downside for me is that this phone is european so i don't the greatest reception in montreal and i'm on the fido network. If someone can please help me find the V3xx north american version with the 3 logo for a good price i'd be greatful. by the 3 logo i mean the dragon design that looks sick with the little 3 one the back.

once again AWESOME PHONE

oscar
posted on 17 Nov 2007, 17:46

5.8

i work at the warranty dpt and this phone is a piece of crap, common issues? after 6 months of use, the display wont work, the keypad wotn work, the call quality will be worst that to talk to a walkie talkie and the worst that could happen is that the phone will die... so, my advice, dont even think of buying this phone,though the design is great..

Pamela
posted on 30 Oct 2007, 13:57

V3xx IZAR

I purchased the V3xx and i absolutely love it. I was skeptical about purchasing it for myself b/c I work for AT&T and the regular RAZR is a piece of junk. I cannot tell you how many people complain about the RAZR to me, however I really liked the basic design of it so I decided to try it out. I have had no problems with it whatsoever and the voice/music quality is amazing. The camera is so clear and the whole phone is better allround than the RAZR. Also, compared to the SYNC, it is so sleek and professional. The only complaint I have about it is that the outside display is so clear that it is easy to get finger prints on it, but that can be wiped off. The entire setup of the phone and the way it functions is so much more convenient than any other phone I've had.

Brian Bulat
posted on 21 Sep 2007, 22:01

6.6

Sr. Software Engineer

Phone is beautiful and screen is great. Phone is very fast. Surface collects fingerprints. No button on outside for activating speakerphone.

Sound quality for called is good. Sound quality for caller is bad. Sound quality for music is bad. It has only a mono speaker. With bluetooth stereo headset, music sounds good.

Streaming TV and Music quality is good. Web browsing sucks with obsolete WAP 2 browser. Camera is mediocre.

What on earth is the synergy between all the disparate items in MyStuff? Why not call it "grab bag" or "Guess Who?"

Mike
posted on 14 Sep 2007, 15:42

Outstanding phone!

I replaced my Samsung A717 with this awesome phone. Everyone else had a RAZR, so I wanted to be different. I tried it...it was horrible and now I'm just like everyone else...oh well, it's still a great phone.

Sound quality is not as crisp as my older HTC 8125 PDA phone, but then again...this thing is a quarter of the size and much easier to tote around. Easy to use, durable and the ability to change ringtones and pics with free downloaded software from the net. No regrets!!!

CGravel
posted on 13 Aug 2007, 11:21

Good Phone For Anyone

Awesome phone, has great everything. The only problem i've had are problems only simpily with the AT&T network. But I do wish that the American version had a secondary camera such as the European does.

Larry Flores
posted on 16 Feb 2007, 14:25

By Far The Best!

I love technology and every thing it has to offer and so far the Motorola Razr V3xx offers everything I've ever wanted in a phone and more! The micro SD card make downloading music easy and cheap! Along with the handy 3G network that allows me to watch TV on my phone, come on. don't beleave the Naysayers Cingular/At&t has an introductory rate of 79.99 for the price this phone beats out all competitors!

Lisa Graanda
posted on 05 Feb 2007, 20:06

Nice phone

This is a very nice phone. I have never owned a RAZR before but this phone is nicer than the Samsung I previously had. The A707. The Samsung seemed cheap to me. The aluminum casing looks nice as well protects the phone.

Jack
posted on 05 Feb 2007, 20:03

wow, nice

Me and my wife both got this phone and we truely love it. Way nicer than the original. They look simular, but everything about this phone is new. The screen is beautiful, and the 1.3 mega pixel camera pics look nicer than my buddies 2.0mp Nokia. this phone has a GoForce GPU which might have something to do with it.

EDDIE
posted on 05 Feb 2007, 20:00

great phone.

This phone is fantastic. I saw this phone at CES with the MAXX and I actually liked this one better. The plasic case on the MAXX turned me off completly, nice but aluminum is much nicer. I like the familar RAZR design, but the phone is completly new.

Mike
posted on 05 Feb 2007, 19:58

Very good rework or the RAZR line.

This phone is fantastic. It shares most of the parts of the RAZR MAXX. The phones are almost idenical. This is actually the sister phone to the MAXX, and Japanese MOTORAZR FOMA. The only simularaties between the original RAZR and it's upgrades ie" V3i, V3r, is only in name, and design. Other than that, they are completly different. This is a whole new phone entirely, a complete rework. Nice job MOTO.

Dan
posted on 05 Feb 2007, 10:31

Ultra Fast

Phone is ultra fast, with rock solid reception and audio. It feels very solid and extremely well built. Got to love the speed of the ui and network.