Motorola RAZR V3m User Reviews

patrick
posted on 08 Jul 2007, 12:24

DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!

i have verizon wireless. great service..horrible phone!

GOOD: features, camera, sound quality, design

BAD: it freezes up all the time, when youre texting sumtimes is sends sumtimes it doesnt, battery life is horrible!!! like 10 minutes into a call and the battery goes from a full charge to almost dead.

basically, every phone has some pros and cons to them, but with the razr, the cons outweigh the pros. its a good phone if you dont use it that often. its bad for me becase my life is on this thing. i REALLY want a new phone. my mom works for verizon and she said there is nothing she can do about it. so now im stuck with this peice of junk for another 9 months. we are gonna take the phone to a store and see if they can fix it..but unfortunatly, they will give me a temp. replacement for it. and guess what the replacement will be..yeah, the razr!! life with this phone sucks!!!!!!!!!!

dont waste youre time or money on this phone. there are a lot of phones out there and trust me, they are ALL better than the razr.

Novey
posted on 02 Jul 2007, 23:57

Better than all the other RAZRs

I think this is the best RAZR out there. This phone has what other RAZRs don't have ex. 3G EV-DO (Better than Cingular's 3G data) microSD card slot, Voice command, GPS (VZ Navigator), mobile email (Wireless Sync Email) Download music (Vcast Music), and watch videos (Vcast Video). I think VZW's interface is easier to navigate than MOTO's interface. I think everybody knows the downside to this phone which is it has bad battery life, sound not loud enough, and many people has this phone.

z
posted on 19 Jun 2007, 12:54

nice

so far the V3m has been a good phone, ive noticed that the sprint version seems to suffer from a really bad lag and poor signal, Ive had really good liuck with my alltel phone getting good signal when others dont

Andy
posted on 21 Feb 2007, 11:25

This is the best cell phone I have ever had. The design is what brought me into the phone as well as Bluetooth, but once I had the phone, I found out that there were many more reasons to like it. Anybody who is getting a new phone, GET A RAZR!!!!!!!

Keith
posted on 19 Feb 2007, 22:29

3.4

Everybody has one... unfortunately.

Even my parent's have RAZRS. Do people not realize how terrible and outdated these phones are? Please, everyone go trade it in for a KRZR K1m or and LG 8600. You'll be glad you did.

Michele
posted on 14 Feb 2007, 21:46

Music

Just wondering if anyone could help me. I just got the Motorola Razor V3m and I figured out how to use Bluetooth to get music onto my phone. But I was wondering if there was another free way to get music on there that wasn't quite as time consuming, and didn't need a special cord or anything like that.

CaliGuy84
posted on 25 Jan 2007, 02:25

A great PHONE with great style

PROS: Outstanding earpeice quality, Excellent reception, sleek slim style, sturdy metal housing, cool looking evenly lit keypad, Large screen

CONS: Main screen could be 262k colors, Verizon's version could have a more attractive/customizable interface.

All in all, this is not the phone for one who wants cutting edge technology. However, if you want a slim, stylish phone that is great for making calls, and has a few bells and whistles, this is the phone for you. With bluetooth and a 1.3 MP camera, it's definitely good enough for most people.

girlmountaineer
posted on 17 Jan 2007, 23:53

Razr V3m-my new best friend!

Pros-signal strength is great for rural area, camera takes great pics, sound quality is awesome, attractive phone (I get tons of compliments), love everything about it

Cons-I have found none

In general I really love this phone-I think it may be my new best friend, I don't go anywhere without it. I am glad I have this phone, Motorola in general is a great phone!

quavo
posted on 16 Jan 2007, 03:54

v3m

good phone but slow responce to commands.. I have a sprint v3m razor and I unlocked most of the feature of the razor eith some software I made . If you need help email me ...Quavo

jgettman
posted on 13 Jan 2007, 12:30

ME!!

Personally I really enjoy the phone and i like all of the features! The only problem that I have encountered is that it tends to be rather slow in reacting! I can push a button and there is about a 3 second delay its sort of annoying! Other than that I really ejoy the V3m. Much better than the V3c. Thumbs up!

AHK
posted on 27 Dec 2006, 15:06

Razr V3m .. great phone .. but want all the features

Like one of the previous users mentioned, it seems that features vary from carrier to carrier. I heard that there is some way to open up all the features on a RAZR .. and have been looking for a way to do that but have not found any way yet. If anyone reading this has a clue, please leave a note here.

Ethan
posted on 26 Jun 2006, 22:00

Carrier kills the functionality

My brother and a friend both have the V3c with cingular. This is a great phone. But when I got the V3m from verizon there is a lot missing that I really wish was there. Verizons software kills some of the cool stuff about the phone and makes transfering pictures and music a pain.

Scott
posted on 22 Jun 2006, 17:32

V3M review

Traded the V-Cast Samsung for the Motorola V3M. The physical construction of the phone is great. The only draw back is the memory card is stored under the battery and the 1.3 mega camera does not have a flash.
The V-cast tunes are wave files that can be downloaded from windows media player 10 with a USB cable. They are not MP3 but that is not a problem since my entire music collection in on windows. With a 1 gig card have 14 albums stored with room to spare.
The phone has Verizon based software similar to other Verizon phones so if you like Motorola functions then you are in for an unhappy suprise. The calender and other office functions on the phone suck.
Bluetooth and playing music really kills the battery. The V3M needs to be charged about twice as often when compared to the V3C because of the two reasons above.
It is a good phone with a few setbacks that are software based.