Motorola MOTO Z6c User Reviews

posted on 11 Dec 2008, 20:41

Not impressed at all

i got this phone and im already bored with it. it does the same thing over and over im mean its just so boring and so simplistic. I hate and the first thing tomorrow for me is getting a new device

VZEuro
posted on 21 Jun 2008, 19:57

Works in Euro, good quality

Very reliable cell phone. Works here in Euro with great service.
Cost: $180-200
Type: Silding Phone
Camera: Yes

I seriously preffer this phone, since you can use it almost anywhere in the world.

Pat
posted on 10 Jun 2008, 12:47

2 thumbs up!

This is by far the best Verizon phone I've had since the E815. I don't travel out of the country THAT much...but I liked the deisgn better than the regular Z6TV.

Have had the phone for a week and no complaints at all. Signal strength, reception, ease of use are all great. I have always had a flip phone and thought it might be hard to get used to having a slider phone but I actually like the slider more. Very easy to open and close. Buttons are well placed and big enough for easy use. Layout of the phone is very nice as well

I was going to replace this with the LG Decoy when it came out...but I like this phone way too much. It's a keeper

Mike
posted on 30 May 2008, 14:41

Great Phone!

Me and my family travel around the world a lot, so I got this phone. It is awsome. Calls are clear everywhere, and the features are very nice. I also love the looks. Great phone if you're in the market for a world, regular phone!

ATL
posted on 21 Mar 2008, 17:27

I like it

It's good. It's my business phone, and it works well. Only trouble I ever had was a little echo on some occasions, and if you get a text message and do not check it, the Alarm will not go off. I'm sure it's only a software glitch that will be resolved soon. Also, they keypad is a little small for text messaging, but you get used to it. The best thing I have to say is that my extended life battery lasts on average between 5 days to a week.. And I really use this thing daily.

Mark
posted on 05 Feb 2008, 00:26

Good build quality, great design, sleek and well evolved

For a while I was leaning towards the Venus, until I found this site and saw a real venus at a verizon kiosk that was totally scuffed up and the shiny material that I didn't like anyway was peeling off. So that's the first thing I like about this phone instead, it doesn't feel cheap. And it's the perfect size weight ratio. I was used to LG flip phone and thought I might like slider phones better, and wow this phone is so much easier to operate with one hand. Your thumb fits on the raised piece of plastic over the verizon logo on the front, and one finger on the motorola logo on the back that has texture to it. The buttons are average size and I don't have any problems txt messaging on it, the front is a fingerprint magnet, but since I keep the phone in my pocket it wipes itself clean. There is a possibility of dialing the phone while it is in your pocket, but the buttons aren't raised and you have to press them in, they're not touch sensitive, so it's not that easy to do. I keep mine in my pocket all the time and rarely press anything much less make a call. Reception and clarity is way, way better than my last LG 5200. Now I can talk in hallways I could not before and people on the other end say this phone sounds like a land line. The speaker on the mp3 player is amazingly loud enough to hear music across a small room, when you need your phone to do that. It's also amazingly tedious trying to get the microsd card into its slot, but easy to find next to the battery compartment....