Motorola MOTO W755 User Reviews

Ally
posted on 28 May 2008, 16:00

Perfect...

I didn't want a really expensive phone, but I wanted one with good features. I looked at the LG VX8350...ugly, Samsung SCH-U550..boring, then I came across this at the Verizon store. I really like he look, quality, and features. Looking for an inexpensive, but feature filled phone, this is the one for you!

xyz
posted on 27 May 2008, 23:47

Amazing phone ! Very feature rich ! The touch buttons on the Flip works great with the music and ease of Bluetooth turn on and off.

I agree. Best mid range phone from Verizon.

Bob
posted on 25 May 2008, 08:21

This is one of the best mid-range phones on Verizon. As much as people call it ugly, I actually think it looks great. Not many people will have it, so I feel unique when I If you are looking for a mid-ranged phone that looks and works great, this is the one for you!