Motorola MOTO W209
- Small dimensions (4.25 x 1.73 x 0.59 inches)
- Lacks a camera on the back
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- Does not support automatic screen brightness
- 4.25 x 1.73 x 0.59 inches (108 x 44 x 14.9 mm)
the average is 5.3 oz (150 g) 2.75 oz (78 g)
- 2.75 oz (78 g)
- Numeric keypad, Soft keys
- 128 x 128 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- 850 mAh
- User replaceable, Li - Ion
- Talk time:
the average is 15 h (876 min) 7.81 hours
- 7.81 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 16 days (377 h) 12.8 days (307 hours)
- 12.8 days (307 hours)
- 900, 1800 MHz
- Polyphonic ringtones, Vibration, Speakerphone
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Motorola MOTO W209 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.