Motorola EX115 User Reviews
Overal user rating
The overall rating is the average of all user reviews, while the overall alternatives are the ones that has been listed most.
Build quality5/10Everyday usage8/10
Post new review
Please note that each user review reflects the opinion of its respectful author and not of Phone Arena.
posted on 12 Mar 2011, 04:05
Motorola EX 115 review
mobiletracker has owned it for less than year before publishing this review
Hi all I bought Motorola EX-115 in October 2010 and was satisfied for a very short period of time. I am listing my factors of dissatisfaction:
1. This model seriously lacks features of a smart phone.
2. The battery back up is decreasing gradually
3. The SIM2 slot stopped detecting the SIM Card in Jan2011 i .e in less then 3 month
4. The service center said there is a device malfunction and the transreceiver has to be replaced. After waiting for a month I received a new transreceiver (without battery, back-cover and scratch guard) to which the SC Exec said that this is what is provided by the Company.
5. It lacks in games and other applications
6. Poor video recording quality
7. Motorola still lacks customizability.
Well, if Brands provide such products then the market will definitely shift towards cheaper unbranded products, and this is true for all the known Cellphone Brands.
So, Brands take a note and deliver QUALITY as well.Build quality 5/10Reception 4/10Call quality 6/10Internet 6/10Multimedia 7/10Camera 4/10UI speed 7/10Everyday usage 8/10Text input 8/10Display 8/10Battery 4/10
Was this review helpful? Do you?Report