- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.87 inches inches)
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 4.37 x 1.85 x 0.87 inches (111 x 47 x 22 mm)
the average is 5.1 oz (146 g) 3.53 oz (100 g)
- 3.53 oz (100 g)
- 176 x 220 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- 65 536
- 0.3 megapixels VGA
- Exposure compensation
- Built-in storage:
- 0.005 GB
- 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- Polyphonic ringtones (32 voices), Vibration, Speakerphone
- Voice dialing, Voice recording, TTY/TDD
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Motorola E375 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.