x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Motorola DROID X2 Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Sooo excited.... Wait what. Well not anymore

ImBrotherCain (unregistered) 10 May 2011, 13:45 posted on

I was looking over the specs of this phone, Great processor, good RAM, solid screen. Then I came here and realized. No 4g. I mean really Motorola. I guess I just have to hope that the Targa is worth while.

posted on 13 May 2011, 00:40

1. Hutch (unregistered)

Do you even live anywhere near 4g? Most people want it just because its the new thing, even though they live no where near it.

4g is not the bad part. The bad part is that is has the same pitiful 512ram as X1, and most likely the same GPU. What's the point! I'd rather wait for something that's a little closer to the WAY better ATT phones.

posted on 19 May 2011, 03:18

2. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2864; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)

Boo freaking hoo about 4G. Seriously it's not like 4G IS EVERYWHERE. It has a dual core processor and a higher screen resolution. That's what people want and beside Verizon has had nothing but problems with their lte network. Its going to be a while for it to be stable and nationwide. Im glad it doesn't have lte because it would have been delayed and had more issues than it needs.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories