How to replace the OEM battery for Motorola RAZR XT910/XT912/MB886
jamesmaudes 17 May 2013, 09:03 posted on 0 0
1. Pull the back cover off the device.
2. Disassemble the two screws on the flex cable With T5 Hexagon Screwdriver; Pick up the flex cable gently with the Tweezer ( Don’t lose the red insulation spacer )
3. Take the battery out of the cellphone (Please be gentle since there is a Double-sided Adhesive between the battery and the cellphone)and replace it with the EB20 battery.
4. Please turn on the two screws. (Don’t overexert in case of twisting off the interface. )
5. Stick the Double-sided Adhesive on the back of the battery.
6. Put the battery into the cellphone and push it for two minutes. Make sure the battery is fixed.
7. Fit on the back cover.