x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Motorola DROID PRO Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Droid Pro

evcard 23 Jan 2011, 07:21 posted on

Well I have had the phone now since mid November, and enjoy it, enjoying the keyboard as I tried a few virtual ones and they were just not for me. Speed is decent, and screen resolution even though the numbers are low compared to many of the larger screen droids it works great. Hardly use the wifi feature as web through the network is fine. Hope this phone will get a Droid Pro 2 that will be LTE, maybe a higer resolution camera, and maybe a front facing camera for when they start offering the new version of Skype, wouldn't mind a higher resolution screen but certainly wouldn't be a deal breaker for me. I hope Motorola keeps this line going into the LTE world with the physical front facing keyobard as it is certainly a plus in my book as I prefer a physical keyboard as it is easier for me to type and a slider would be a bother as I'd have to be constantly taking it out. Hope by September they have a new version of the Pro so I can upgrade to LTE when it becomes available in my area.

posted on 14 Aug 2011, 16:30

1. kevisraw (Posts: 2; Member since: 14 Aug 2011)

can you add a texting signature to this phone?

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Buy This Phone

Latest stories