x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Motorola DROID BIONIC Etna Discussions
  • Options
    Close

DOA

bevansciw (unregistered) 16 Apr 2011, 09:26 posted on

That's too bad they killed the Bionic. It had a cool name, cool look, but guess the NVidia Tegra 2 processor was junk (with LTE).

If they are now putting all their efforts into the Tegra handset, no thanks. That sucker is plain ugly, looking like humpback whale. Going to turn my focus to something else, maybe an HTC device (super fast dual core snapdragon) or wait for the iPhone 5.

I like Motorola's products, but this is extremely disappointing, especially after waiting nearly four months to upgrade from my original Droid.

posted on 16 Apr 2011, 19:01

1. POOPY MAGOO (unregistered)

MY PEE PEE IS HARD FROM THIS GREAT INJUSTICE! I AM TIRED OF WAITING AND IM TIRED OF MY OG DROID!

posted on 23 Apr 2011, 20:32

2. poopy poopy (unregistered)

This is just poopy. Just F'ing poopy.

posted on 29 Apr 2011, 07:03

3. deedscreen (unregistered)

ATTENTION: THE MOTOROLA DROID BIONIC WILL NOT BE CANCELLED IN FAVOR OF THE MOTOROLA TARGA, I SPOKE TO AN IN STORE REPRESENTATIVE ABOUT THIS, AND THE DROID BIONIC WILL BE RELEASED SOMETIME THIS SUMMER.

posted on 28 May 2011, 06:39

4. cnwwyo (Posts: 125; Member since: 26 May 2011)

Cool look????? Looks the same as 20 other handsets out there. This one just says verizon on it

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories