x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Motorola DROID 3 Discussions
  • Options
    Close

front cam ?

firefly (unregistered) 16 Mar 2011, 12:35 posted on

I want .... front facing camera for video chats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

posted on 17 Mar 2011, 12:00

1. Panda (unregistered)

Yes, I really want a front-facing camera as well. A front-facing camera with a slide out keyboard is what I'm really after. I also wouldn't mind an HDMI port(which is rumored already), a dual-core processor(also rumored), and be LTE capable. But the main thing for me is the keyboard and the ability to have video calls.

posted on 18 Mar 2011, 01:11

2. j (unregistered)

they said it did...

posted on 28 Mar 2011, 09:14

3. CodyxD (unregistered)

FIREFLY I AGREE!!!! (and i think i know you)

posted on 30 Apr 2011, 22:24

4. taylor91593 (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 Apr 2011)

I also want a front facing camera. I for sure want this phone. Have a droid 2 right now and love it, posting this from it actually, android is the only way to go.

posted on 22 May 2011, 10:54

5. Original Droid Owner (unregistered)

What good is the front facing camera if it isn't LTE compatible? I have been waiting for this phone but I am very disappointed that it won't be 4G LTE. My quest continues for a phone with all the features that I want... which would have been this phone.

posted on 11 Jun 2011, 21:34

6. Yaaa (unregistered)

Unfortunatly it wont be 4G LTE because the "kinks" have not been worked out of the system. all 4G phones have been plauged by horrible battery life (some averaging 3-4 hours between charges of moderate use). This is a reason that the iphone will not have 4G (not that i think we should follow apples lead). But the fact is 4G phones havnt perfected the balance between power and battery

posted on 13 Jun 2011, 01:15

7. chsiao (Posts: 10; Member since: 31 May 2011)

Testing to see if I can comment.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Buy Accessories

Latest stories