x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Motorola DROID 3 Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Most current Info I know.

Logan C (unregistered) 28 May 2011, 17:56 posted on

There's an HDMI out, SUPPOSEDLY there is not 4g support... surprisingly... There is also a front facing camera, 8MP camera, 4" screen, Dual Core processor. I'm sure there is a Gyroscope, there is no reason there wouldn't be...

posted on 31 May 2011, 05:47

1. Hopeful (unregistered)

Im thinking the droid 3 may have 4g. It has a front facing camera and you need either 4g or wi-fi to use it as a webcam. The droid 3 will have the same TI processor as the droid bionic, which has 4g. The reason they didnt put 4g in with the X2 was that the 4g radios didnt get along with the NVIDIA processor. So im really hoping the 3 has 4g, or maybe they will do a special phone like the global with 4g?

posted on 01 Jun 2011, 00:59

2. dogdancerf15 (Posts: 1; Member since: 01 Jun 2011)

4g yes theres no way they can release this as a 3g phone i have the droid 2 and love it i just hope there is a improvement on the battery life

posted on 09 Jun 2011, 18:30

3. bigaz84 (unregistered)

This phone will not not have 4g and I prefer to stay that way. 4g drains batteries too quickly, plus it's in very few markets

posted on 15 Jun 2011, 23:23

4. DoubleOhSeven (Posts: 2; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)

the driod 3 has to be an improvement of the driod 2 (logically).. so the only answer would be to have it run on LTE

posted on 11 Jul 2011, 16:51

5. Ben (unregistered)

I just traded my 4G Revolution in for the 3G Droid 3 after the phone died in the middle of the night and I was late to work as my phone is my alarm. Apparently, we don't yet have the battery technology to maintain a 4G network, so I'm sticking with what does work - and the Droid 3 features look amazing. Besides, the difference between web surfing on 3G and 4G is barely noticeable unless you're loading websites with tons of media. Also, where is it written that you can't video chat with 3G? My friend has a 3G phone and was able to use Qik for video chat - of course, my Revolution didn't work with video chat even though it had a front facing camera...

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Buy Accessories

Latest stories