Motorola CHARM User Reviews

Display8.7/10
Build quality9.3/10
Text input9.3/10

Landi
posted on 17 Dec 2012, 15:05 (Posts: 0; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)

Good Phone

Landi has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

It's a really good phone but the camera is terrible!!! The phone memory is quite low so learn to send all your pictures to the SIM card, Hotmail worked for me for 4 months only. It's a great emergency phone or starter cell. Def!!!

Pros

• Display is awesome
  • Quality is good
  • Exterior can take falls
  • good alarm

Cons

• Battery lasts approx 3 hours in full use
  • Calendar is ok, blackberry calendar rocks
  • Camera and video aren't clear
  • Phone memory is LOW
  • Hotmail worked for like 4 months

g32
posted on 13 Aug 2011, 22:30

i sooo love it

g32 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

motorola is doing things greatly! one clear sample is this phone... so fast! internet browsing faster than many others..excellent multitask... great sensivity on screen... better screen than other mid size phones, i love the motoblur thing... very helpful and cool! ver very useful and the motorola widgets and unique!
im so proud of owning this charming thing!

Christine(:
posted on 05 Feb 2011, 14:26

So far, this phone is amaazing!

Christine(: has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

So far, this phone is extreemely pleasing to me (: I'd definitely recommend it to anyone :D The touch screen is Fantasticccc, compared to my old, laggy phone; the Samsung Gravity T. And, I love the fact that it has a QWERTY keyboard, which is comfy to use, so it's easy for me to text (: and, Thread SMS is amaaazing! Haha, and the multi-tasking, i loveloveLOVE that part, so when I'm browsing on the Internet, and I get a text, I don't have to exit the internet, just to read the text :D The applications are also really fun (: I'm also glad that they have a radio, and an easy earplug jack, unlike most samsung phones. So, as of right now, I'm completely satisfied :D

Pros

• Touch Screen & QWERTY keyboard(: Something I DEFINITELY love!
  • Thread SMS ; My 1st Phone with it!
  • The Android market has amaazing apps

Cons

• The MOTOBLUR thingy, for my Twitter, it imported ALL of my contacts on it, and I still have no idea how to delete them, cuz some kind of page comes up saying there's an error. But, I can live with it (:

KimmeAndroid
posted on 12 Oct 2010, 10:29

I Love This Phone

I am so loving this phone, from all the features to the size.  I came from a Blackberry so this Android OS is new to me but its so easy to learn. I recommend this phone for any user! I did my research on the Android phone my carrier had and at the time no one I knew had this phone so I got it and I'm in love with it, everyone ask to play with it all the time!!!

Pros

• Size, touchscreen, user friendly

Cons

• Accounts dont stay connected all the time, have problems setting up email accounts on device

cdgoin
posted on 15 Sep 2010, 18:25

Unique but Cool

Got this for my daughter, who LOVES to text. The shape is a bit unique.. like a Dash but wider. The buttons look more designed for looks than functionality.. but thats just how they LOOK. They are very functional and very easy to use. The trackpad on the back is another unique touch.

I will admit I am a WinMo fan (Hey there have to be some of us) and I am waiting for W7P myself. Personally I am still a fan of my Touch Pro2, but since I had to pay full price for the phone for my daughter I felt that was out of the question.

So I looked at the Smiley, and other less expensive Samsungs and wasnt impressed in the slightest. Then I came to this android and have to say it impressed me. A touchscreen and a front facing portrait QWERTY candybar.. and you have a phone that may Look conventional but its FAR from it.

I found the compact touchscreen to be a blessing. With less acreage they had to optimize it better. I found it to be a MUCH better phone than the Cliq I was given by my work.. Much easier to use, fast, good battery life and great reception. What more could be asked for. This is the phone blackberry should have designed to break from thier stogy look and feel.

Also from a durability issue this phone has no moving parts, and feels built to take a bit of abuse in ones pocket or purse.

Unlike the BIG phones, its all about social networking...

Pros

• Front facing QWERTY WITH Touchscreen
  • Backlite keyboard
  • From my daughters perspective it was "Cute"
  • Nice Camera
  • All the standard Android apps, facebook, etc..

Cons

• Android.. I REALLY wish this was a WinMo phone to replace the 3G. That said, for an android phone I found it to be the most friendly of the bunch.

Andrea M
posted on 07 Sep 2010, 18:30

It is a charm

Great shape and size..track pad on back helps me to navigate the touchscreen with one hand..7 homescreens that you can customize to your liking and is a huge plus, and in all functions very well.  The way it displays your virtual communities and messages on the homescreen is awesome too. The display is not perfect, but not a big deal for me and it does delay like all touchscreen devices, but rarely happens. Its an affordable phone for what it does and has to offer.

Pros

• touch screen and full keyboard in one
  • 7 homescreens
  • track pad on the back
  • design and size
  • Functions well
  • Affordable

Cons

• Like all touchscreens can delay, but happens rarely
  • The display isnt perfect, but no biggie to me