- No rear camera
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.82 inches inches)
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 4.21 x 1.73 x 0.82 inches (107 x 44 x 21 mm)
the average is 4.8 oz (137 g) 3.20 oz (91 g)
- 3.20 oz (91 g)
- 128 x 128 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- 65 536
- Talk time:
the average is 11 h (682 min) 5.80 hours
- 5.80 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 20 days (475 h) 11.5 days (275 hours)
- 11.5 days (275 hours)
- 600 mAh
- 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- Computer sync
- Music ringtones (MP3), Polyphonic ringtones (24 voices), Vibration, Speakerphone
- Voice dialing
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Motorola C390 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.