x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Motorola ATRIX 4G Discussions
  • Options
    Close

olympus getting the motoblur skin??

steezyb (unregistered) 06 Dec 2010, 21:06 posted on

is this truue?? personallly i hate this skin and would just prefer a stock android ui

posted on 15 Dec 2010, 02:09

1. bulldog67 (Posts: 8; Member since: 12 Dec 2010)

when do this phone come out any new info

posted on 21 Dec 2010, 14:56

2. ryan (unregistered)

why do they call every thing ui now? what does is mean

posted on 28 Dec 2010, 18:32

4. ChrisTopher (unregistered)

UI--- User Interface.

posted on 21 Dec 2010, 14:57

3. ryan (unregistered)

"...a pair of Android smartphones for Motorola and Verizaon respectively..."

WOAH WHEN DID THEY CHANGE VERIZONS NAME!

posted on 10 Jan 2011, 03:25

5. Tumtetum (unregistered)

Yes, it will feature the great and awesome Motoblur, as the back of the phone indicates with the word Blur. Thanks Motorola, another phone to avoid, thanks!

posted on 13 Jan 2011, 12:52

6. I don't like motoblur (unregistered)

This looks like an awesome phone -- except for two things.

1) It's running an older version of Android (2.2) rather than the current version (2.4). New phones should use the new release.

2) It's got Motoblur. Blech. That alone may keep my from buying this phone, or recommending it.

Surely Motorola could get phones (and updates) out faster if it didn't spend so much time replacing stock Android stuff with motoblur. Shipping extra apps, wallpapers and widgets? Ok! (but make them user-removable, please). Replacing system components? Not ok!

posted on 26 Feb 2011, 23:06

7. FLLou (unregistered)

What is MotoBlur? What does it do? Why does it seem everyone hates it? I used a Droid X for a couple of weeks and loved it.... does it have MotoBlur? (thinking about getting the Atrix .. or wait for the Samsung Infuse!

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories