x We have placed cookies on your device to make your experience better. Find more info here.
x PhoneArena.com наема във Варна! Ако технологиите са в кръвта ти и имаш перфектен писмен английски,
ние ти даваме възможността да станеш част от екипа ни. - виж повече
Motorola ATRIX 4G Discussions
  • Options
    Close

No turn by turn gps?

fasteddie (unregistered) 23 Feb 2011, 14:53 posted on

Do you get turn by turn audio gps without having to buy AT&T navigator?

posted on 23 Feb 2011, 15:11

1. roharia (Posts: 5; Member since: 23 Feb 2011)

Will try it right now :P

posted on 23 Feb 2011, 15:17

2. roharia (Posts: 5; Member since: 23 Feb 2011)

it has the at&t turn by turn service but it aso has the regular google navigator that comes on android phones, going ot actually test it in a minute; holdon

posted on 23 Feb 2011, 15:23

3. roharia (Posts: 5; Member since: 23 Feb 2011)

seems to work flawlessly; not sure what the need for at&t navigator is when the free google navigator seems to work fine

posted on 26 Feb 2011, 08:16

4. shimmyx20 (Posts: 280; Member since: 03 Mar 2009)

Yeah, Google Navigator works with no problems. The GPS chip in this phone is great, giving me a fast and accurate fix each time.

Also for the first time, you can remove AT&T Navigator and other AT&T apps without having to root the device!

posted on 03 Sep 2011, 14:22

5. j (unregistered)

When I updated my Atrix, my gps seems to be lost. I had AT&T Navigation on a previous phone but when I got my Atrix I cancelled it becauses the phone had Navigator and it was free. It gave me voice directions until I updated my phone. Now I get the map but it says "Searching for GPS". Is there a way to get it back? I'm terrible with directions and miss it.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories