x We have placed cookies on your device to make your experience better. Find more info here.
x PhoneArena.com наема във Варна! Ако технологиите са в кръвта ти и имаш перфектен писмен английски,
ние ти даваме възможността да станеш част от екипа ни. - виж повече
Motorola ATRIX 4G Discussions
  • Options
    Close

GET AN IPHONE!!!!!

dbos314 02 May 2012, 12:57 posted on

I paid a lot of money to get what I thought was the latest and greatest technology available! Because I have to be very careful with my money I decided to play it safe and go with Motorola because they are the best!

WRONG IN BOTH INSTANCES!!!! THE LATEST AND GREATEST IS AWFUL AND MOTOROLA IS NOT DOING ANYTHING TO MAKE IT GOOD!!!!! No, Im pretty sure I didnt just happen to get a faulty phone...read the forums!!

TOUCHSCREEN PROBLEMS ARE VERY COMMON

MULTI TOUCH KEYBOARD PROBLEMS ARE VERY COMMON

MOST APPS WILL CAUSE THE PHONE TO LOCK UP COMPLETELY

THE SPEED IS NO FASTER THAN IPHONE...ACTUALLY A LOT SLOWER BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO TURN THE PHONE OFF AND ON SEVERAL TIMES PER DAY BECAUSE IT LOCKS UP SO OFTEN.

THE BATTERY HAS TO BE REMOVED SEVERAL TIMES PER DAY IN AN EFFORT TO TRY TO GET THE TOUCHSCREEN AND/ON KEYBOARD IT TO WORK!

Be very selective about the reviews you follow because many times these companies pay people to post positive reviews. I, on the other hand, just want to get the word out to as many people as possible so maybe they won't get stuck in the same mess i am in.

SHAME ON YOU MOTOROLA!!!! TIMES ARE TOO HARD FOR PEOPLE TO PAY SEVERAL HUNDRED DOLLARS FOR A PHONE THAT DOESNT WORK PROPERLY!!! YES, YOU SAID I COULD MAIL IT IN AND YALL WOULD CONSIDER REPAIRING IT, BUT THE ONLY REASON I SPENT THIS MUCH MONEY ON A PHONE BECAUSE I WORK IN THE MEDICAL FIELD AND HAVE TO REFER TO IT DAILY FOR MEDICATION INFO...WHEN IT WORKS!!! I DONT HAVE A BACKUP PHONE TO USE SO THAT PRETTY MUCH MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE TO MAIL IT IN! THAT IS AN INCONVENIENCE...THE PHONE SHOULD WORK PROPERLY!

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories