x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Motorola ATRIX 2 Discussions
  • Options
    Close

AT&T motorola phone MB865

gerry (unregistered) 11 Aug 2011, 09:59 posted on

I think the MB865 is the exact same phone as Sprints Motorola Photon that just came out, but missing the cut corners. I purchased the Motorola Photon w/Sprint 3 days ago and it is something special man!!!!!!!! WOW! Its not made as a paper thin device like so many people make the mistake of wanting. These slightly thinner bodies could NEVER make it to the conclusion of a 2 yr contract, and most expect 1 yr from them.

Anyways, once I realized Sprint service sucks completely (in SW Florida), I was heart broken to return the phone and cancel this morning. So, I am looking forward to this AT&T equivalent Motorola to come out. I dont like ANY of verizon or at&t's phones on the market as of today, so I'll wait till fall and he who gets this motorola equivelent of a photon first, has my business..............

posted on 30 Aug 2011, 08:54

1. ffontan (unregistered)

I might be wrong but the Atrix 4G is equivalent to the Photon, its available now on ATT and at a discount ($50 at Sam's Club, Best Buy and Amazon with a 2 year contract)

posted on 11 Oct 2011, 16:40

6. smdeezy (Posts: 66; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)

Actually i've had both and the atrix is a much smaller phone. The photon has a larger screen, rounded corners, and a kickstand that when out switches the phone to landscape mode. Very cool. The photon also has a radio. The processors and everything else are about the same though.

posted on 08 Sep 2011, 15:35

2. Ciloteille (unregistered)

This is pretty much the ateix 4g ver2. Cameras/camcorder screen (I think) and a couple other things are upgraded here. Its no photon or Atrix. Will be similar to them but better. Also including LTE I'm sure from att

posted on 10 Sep 2011, 11:01

3. Alaska (unregistered)

@ffontan - Actually the Photon is pretty much an upgraded Atrix. Rumors have it the AT&T Fuath (Atrix 2) will be released soon. Basically, full 1080p, 4.3" screen and 8 mp camera are the real improvements; all 3 are suppose to be compatible with Ice Cream Sandwich.

posted on 10 Sep 2011, 11:07

4. Alaska (unregistered)

Actually, who named this phone??? Fuath is the Gaelic word for hate and usually references evil water spirits. So this is going to be an evil, possessed phone?????

posted on 11 Sep 2011, 04:53

5. shinyhappyhead (Posts: 7; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)

I'd rather it be named "Magic Bananas." But that's just me.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories