- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.86 inches inches)
- Resistive touchscreen technology means its display is less sensitive than you would like it to be
- Lacks an e-mail client
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 3.46 x 1.69 x 0.86 inches (88 x 43 x 22 mm)
- 128 x 160 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- 262 144
- 0.3 megapixels VGA
- Digital zoom
- Storage expansion:
- 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- Computer sync
- Music ringtones (MP3), Vibration, Phone profiles, Speakerphone
- Voice dialing, Voice commands
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Motorola A732 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.