- No rear camera
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (1.00 inches inches)
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- Form factor:
- 5.10 x 1.90 x 1.00 inches (130 x 48 x 25 mm)
the average is 5.3 oz (151 g) 5.00 oz (142 g)
- 5.00 oz (142 g)
- Numeric keypad
- User replaceable, Ni - MH
- User replaceable:
- Talk time:
the average is 14 h (869 min) 3.00 hours
- 3.00 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 16 days (377 h) 6.0 days (145 hours)
- 6.0 days (145 hours)
CDMA - Code Division Multiple Access. A technique of multiplexing, also called spread spectrum, in which analog signals are converted into digital form for transmission. For each communication channel, the signals are encoded in a sequence known to the transmitter and the receiver for that channel. The foremost application is digital cellular phone technology from QUALCOMM that operates in the 800MHz band and 1.9GHz PCS band. CDMA phones are noted for their excellent call quality and long battery life.
- 800 MHz
- Vibration, Phone profiles
- 99 entries, Multiple numbers per contact, Ring ID
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Motorola 2260 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.