- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.98 inches inches)
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 3.86 x 1.85 x 0.98 inches (98 x 47 x 25 mm)
the average is 5.3 oz (151 g) 4.06 oz (115 g)
- 4.06 oz (115 g)
- 176 x 240 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- 1.3 megapixels
- Built-in storage:
- 0.019 GB
- User replaceable, Li - Ion
- Talk time:
the average is 14 h (857 min) 4.00 hours
- 4.00 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 15 days (370 h) 8.3 days (200 hours)
- 8.3 days (200 hours)
- 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- Music ringtones (MP3), Polyphonic ringtones (64 voices), Vibration
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Mitsubishi M760 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.