x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Microsoft KIN TWO Discussions
  • Options
    Close

It's actually still a smart phone

Jacob (unregistered) 23 Nov 2010, 09:33 posted on

So verizon had this listed as a feature phone, but when I tried to purchase it they tried forcing me to purchase a data package. I used their live assistant on their website they they informed me that it is a Smart phone. Unfortunately everyone (including verizon) was wrong when they labled it a feature phone...

posted on 28 Nov 2010, 19:54

1. derek (Posts: 14; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)

uh i bought mine online and i was not required to buy a data plan and no data charges have appeared on my bill so something went wrong with you purchase

posted on 30 Nov 2010, 16:36

2. derek (Posts: 14; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)

i found out that it was a glitch in the website and that you should go to the store to get it taken off your bill, i got mine a few days after they fixed it

posted on 26 Feb 2011, 15:14

3. Cody (unregistered)

so does it require a data plan or not? becuase i plan on getting mine in a few weeks as long as it doenst require a data plan.

posted on 18 Mar 2011, 21:54

4. codymws (Posts: 237; Member since: 17 Jun 2010)

It does NOT require a data plan. But you might want to get Verizon to block data (and exclude MMS) from your plan so it doesn't automatically go to 3G if you lose WiFi service. That way you won't get charged a ton for 3G data usage.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories