x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Microsoft KIN TWO Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Calander?

Thettema (unregistered) 29 Nov 2010, 14:04 posted on

I watched the review of this phone and it says that there is NO calander function. I was reading the reviews on verizons website and someone on there said that there was a calculator function even though they heard that there was none. Also the pics on this website are different then verizons. Verizons website shows a calander tab on the phone screen. Was the phone changed with the relaunch? I heard that the LOOP is no longer there, could they have added a calander?

posted on 30 Nov 2010, 14:56

1. thettema (unregistered)

From a discussion on the phonedogg website.

In the APP's page you have
Settings
Calculator
Contacts
Phone
Browser
Calender
Music & More
Alarm
Search

posted on 30 Nov 2010, 16:34

2. derek (Posts: 14; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)

yes they have modified the kin's software so that it does not require constant data usage for auto updating, they removed the loop and the spot, and they added calculator and calender, also people complained that it had no onscreen keyboard, they said they would add it later as a software download at the verizon store sometime in January, after removing loop and the spot, the battery consumption has decreased slightly and it will last longer on one charge, the reason the pictures are different is because nobody has done a review of the new phones, only the reviews for the original kin are available and it is not likely that they will do another review, hope this helped

posted on 01 Dec 2010, 08:18

3. thettema (unregistered)

yes it does help, thank you. I've been hunting around trying to get pictures to of the relaunched phone. The local Verizon store doesn't have one on display. I think I'm going to be ordering one very soon.

posted on 01 Dec 2010, 16:44

4. brittany (unregistered)

does the kin two now have a onscree keyboard?

posted on 10 Dec 2010, 16:18

5. derek (Posts: 14; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)

no it doesn't but verizon said that a software update would be available soon that would give it a keyboard, and that they are still designing it

posted on 20 Mar 2011, 14:48

6. Camp (unregistered)

I have a calender on my KIN TWOM, alarm, and calculator function, Just received 3 days ago.

posted on 20 Mar 2011, 15:14

7. Camp (unregistered)

My problem is not being able to get the Bluetooth to work on the KINTWO and my computer cant recognize the Kin Two (no Drivers). I tried on all 3 operating systems, Vista, Widows 7, and XPpro. I searched for drivers on the Websites but haven’t found any yet. Does anyone have a solution to the above problems?

posted on 31 Mar 2011, 13:37

8. nancy (unregistered)

Do you guys know if they ever created a software update for a screen keyboard? I was just wondering.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories