- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.90 inches inches)
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 3.50 x 1.45 x 0.90 inches (89 x 37 x 22.9 mm)
- Soft keys
- Physical size:
- 1.5 inches
- 176 x 220 pixels
- Pixel density:
Pixel density - The pixel density of a display represents the number of pixels over an area of one inch. It’s measured in “pixels per inch”, or ppi. The higher the number, the more detailed and good-looking the display is.
- 188 ppi
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- Screen-to-body ratio:
- 21.63 %
- 1.3 megapixels
- Storage expansion:
- User replaceable, Li - Ion
- 850, 1800, 1900 MHz
- Other version supports GSM 900/1800/1900 MHz
- Music ringtones (MP3), Polyphonic ringtones (64 voices), Vibration, Speakerphone
- Other features:
- Voice dialing, Voice commands, Voice recording, TTY/TDD
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Latte Boom specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.