LG enV Touch User Reviews

UI speed3.8/10

jds3939
posted on 10 Jun 2009, 21:52

AWESOME!!!

I just got this phone today and it is sooo sweet. Its kinda big but i think that its coolness makes up for that. It has a really good camera, and the touch-screen is very responsive. The QWERTY pad is not cramped up like in some other phones. The phone is easy to use and has really clear and crisp 3-inch screens. I only wish the phone was a little smaller, but that would make the other features smaller. Overall, this phone just flat out rocks! If i do experience any problems with the phone in the future, i will post another review.

Pros

• -Responsive touch-screen that compares to the iphone
  • -Nice and spaced out QWERTY keypad with a centered space button
  • -Really good camera (3.2mp) with a good flash
  • -Interesting camera features such as smile detector and panorama
  • -Threaded messaging is pretty cool
  • -Both screens are really big and crisp
  • -Easy to access shortcuts

Cons

• -Kinda big but the big features make up for that

Jess
posted on 09 Jun 2009, 16:02

LG enV Touch-Magnificent.

This phone is amazing. Most phones on verizon have pro's and con's but this phone truly has it all. The external touch screen has perfect tactile response and the resolution is amazingly clear. Games on this phone are a new generation.
Internal keyboard is wonderful and threaded txt messages put this phone on top.

Would recommend to anyone who likes pictures on their phone and the avid txter.
Way to go LG.

tonya
posted on 09 Jun 2009, 10:08

GREAT Phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This phone is great!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did not think I would like a touch screen but I got this phone the other day and so far is been working good. The Phone rings loud enough and the touch screen is easy to use

Pros

• ring loud
  • taking great pictures
  • can set your picture for the background
  • qwerty keyboard
  • shows what number somebody has when calling you
  • show your messages and the ones you sent at the same time if you want it that way

Cons

• None yet!!!!!!!!

ZZink
posted on 09 Jun 2009, 09:29

Great Phone without the expensive Date Plan.

I want to thank RIM for taking so long to get release the Black Berry Tour. I have been waiting for the Tour for a few months because i was not interested storm and I need my phone for e-mail's so I need a QWERTY keypad. When this phone came I was a little skeptical about the touch screen and its ability to handle my e-mail needs. This phone is great with e-mail, messaging and IM; and I like that i can access and view messages in multiple ways. I like everything about this phone, it is incredibly versatile and I am not tied into Verizon’s expensive data plan. I think that phone is the probably the best phone that Verizon will come up with this year. Well done LG!

Pros

• Not considered a smartphone
  • Touch and QWERTY

Cons

• I dont know of any yet.

jake long
posted on 08 Jun 2009, 23:55

Nice phone

This phone is very good. I like how you slide upward to unlock the touch sreen so you aren't very likely to pocket call anyone. I like it how the space bar is in the middle like a computer keyboard. It's not to thick and not to small. It has a great external and internal display and a good camera. It's like a combination of the LG Dare and the Env2. I also like how you can instantly reply to a message by typing out a message when you recieve one instead of making a new message from the beginning.

Pros

• qwerty keyboard inside and outside
  • good design
  • good touch screen
  • instant repy

Cons

• It randomly restarts

DaRichMan
posted on 08 Jun 2009, 20:28 (Posts: 0; Member since: 08 Jun 2009)

favorite phone ever

i got my env touch this sunday and i loved it the second i used it. it is not very expenisve and is almost like a smartphone.

Pros

Cons

• nothing

ME
posted on 07 Jun 2009, 17:35

Great phone!!!

So far I really like it (I've had since 8:00 pm on june 5 ).  The only bad thing I can think of is the external (self portrate) feature is not present. It has a very good camera, and the video looks great for a phone. Good keyboard, sensitave touch screen, overall very good.

Pros

Cons

• sllloowww picture loading

Cromer
posted on 06 Jun 2009, 16:34

4  words for ya this phone is awesome

Pros

• EVERYTHING

Cons

• NONE

posted on 06 Jun 2009, 09:44

I just got it yesterday and so far it has been absolutely amazing. The interface on the touch screen is awesome. The only thing i can see that i would change would be the external view when taking pictures. My previous phone was the LG Voyager and it had the feature where, when taking pictures, you could view it internally and externally at the same time, but the enV Touch does not. One of the features I love is how you can drag icons to be used on the home screen. And pretty much everything on this phone is customizable.

Pros

• headphone jack
  • 3.2 megapixel camera
  • touch interface
  • internet interface
  • lots of customizable options
  • how you can drag icons onto the home screen
  • does not have the same old verizon menus
  • large internal keyboard
  • overall a GREAT phone

Cons

• not being about to simotaniously view the internal and external displays while taking pictures

jacob logsdon
posted on 05 Jun 2009, 23:32

really good

i just got this phone for 4 hours and its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome......The only flaw is when you add a contact's number to send a message to, it lags when you scroll up or down. Other than that, it's greaaaaaat.I used to have the env2 but this is better. I also like it that when you text on the external screen, you can turn it sideways and it turns into a qwerty touch keyboard like in the dare.

Pros

• good internal and external display
  • good camera
  • qwerty keyboard inside and outside
  • it has demo games already on it(well mine did)

Cons

• it lags when you add contacts to send a message from the list when you press the up or down button quickly

Mr. Joe
posted on 05 Jun 2009, 23:26

TOUCHING IS BELIEVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW WOW WOW and did i say WOW i Have had the env 2 the dare and the storm and i would take this over any of these phones. It has kick butt feautures and i may keep this one 4ever.

Pros

• touch screen works no really it actually works
  • awesome message options
  • great camera with awesome feat... like smile recognition
  • big outside screen.

Cons

• verizon could have sold this phone for way more money and people would have still paid.

posted on 05 Jun 2009, 23:15

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!! I've had it for about 8 hours now and it's been awesome. I went from a voyager to this, and I must say, there is no comparison. LG phones are starting to update their headphone jacks so it's so convenient that I could use my ipod headphones for my cell phone now. The phone also looks a lot more sophisticated than the voyager. However, I don't think it's possible to use the "external display" setting when taking pictures anymore :(

Pros

• HEADPHONE JACK!!!!!!
  • FLASH CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!
  • threaded messaging
  • no more typical verizon themes! weeee!
  • CELL PHONE LOOKS SO SHARP AND SOPHISTICATED!
  • awesome features

Cons

• external display for taking pictures
  • :((((((( :( :( :( :(

posted on 05 Jun 2009, 20:44

This is my first 6 hours with the phone and so far I love it! Screen resolution is excellent and the touch screen works flawlessly. my only problem is I am having trouble changing from the 1st gen keyboard to this one, the spacing is a little bit different.

Pros

• smooth touch screen
  • lots of setting options
  • high res screen

Cons

• none... yet