LG Viewty User Reviews

Albert Christian
posted on 17 Nov 2009, 04:32

The most affordable 5Mpix and touchscreen phone

I have used this phone for over a year, until now i still satisfied with my phone. Although I've bored... :pA lot of my friend adore my phone, especially for the camera. Taking pictures and videos in emergency, this phone defines that.

Pros

• 5 Mpix camera
  • Large Touchscreen
  • Best for recording videos
  • 3.5 G
  • A lot of people mistaken my phone as a camera :p

Cons

• No Wi-Fi
  • Boring design
  • Lags

Omar Hadi
posted on 26 Oct 2009, 08:31

LG viewty

The LG Viewty has worked perfectly within the last year. it is one of the best phones that i've had so far, very good camera with auto focus and slow motion video mode and it is also a camera phone you can tell by looking at its camera..some people ask me which one do you recommend LG cookie or LG viewty-and my answer is always viewty because the lg viewty has better camera, it has 3G e.t.c...
the phone alo looks classic

this phone would have been the best phone if it only had Wi-Fi-wireless internet and GPS.

Pros

• Very good camera
  • slow motion mode
  • classic design
  • looks nice
  • 3G
  • and many more

Cons

• No Wireless internet/Wi-Fi
  • No GPS

Said Said
posted on 21 Jun 2009, 14:43

5.1MP camera with the 3.0 inch screen

I like it and the camera is very good, the screen is too big with the 5.0MP Camera, the pen is nice and the colour of the phone nice even I got the black but wanted the red one is very bright colour but I like the black one because its original even it cost £219 in everywhere On simfree but It will be better with WI-FI

Pros

• 5.1MP Camera
  • big screen
  • tv-out cable

Cons

• no wi-fi

Ruthie
posted on 30 May 2009, 05:12

The best phone for its price range

Just bought one and so far it works fine for me. It's one of the nicest phone I own and it's definitely worth the money I paid for it. It's cheap but works well as a camera phone. It even looks like one.
There are just several problems with it like you only have one slot for the charger/headphone and usb. the battery life isn't that great either but as a camera phone it's one of the best. It just depends on the person who's taking the photo ;)

Pros

• Good Camera
  • Easy to use photo editor

Cons

• Low Battery Life
  • Only have one port for charger/headphone/usb

lg viewty
posted on 20 Feb 2009, 20:12

lg viewty review

i bought the lg viewty about 3 months ago great phone the best camera nice shape looks like a real camera from the back so yea anyway i say it worth the price its utube uploader thing is great nice flash with camera and it sounds mad too i say if u looking for a good camera phone lg viewty is an option

Pros

• mad camera fast internt great flash

Cons

• not always great pictures with camera some times shitty but most of the time great stuff

ally97
posted on 19 Dec 2008, 08:39

I love

I love it ....  It`s not the best but i like it. it has got a nice   old  school camera  ,a superb design  and a  good touch-screen . for me it`s imporatant to listen music  and this telephone has got MP3.... LG ViEwTy RoCK$$$$ !!

Pros

• camera(autofocus , 5 megapixel) ,touch-screen 500 numbers in the agend

Cons

• wi-fi and gps

posted on 28 Nov 2008, 15:52

The best phone I ever had, very good camera and screen

• screen

Cons

• no app store

manas
posted on 10 Nov 2008, 02:48

wastage of money

biside camera nothing is impressive. It is  very slow. Shutter speed is not fast which results hazy pictures. there is no option for loudspeaker while playing FM radio. No conversation recording, this is demotion than KG300. No games.

posted on 26 Oct 2008, 16:54

While the look and feel of the LG Viewty Phone is impressive it has to be said that under the surface there is maybe not as much power as many would have hoped for.  The phone will appeal to the more fashion conscious end of the market where the consumer is possibly a little more susceptible to the look rather than the services on offer.http://www.LG-Viewty is dedicated to the LG Viewty.

Pros

Cons

• Not much features

Tashev
posted on 03 Oct 2008, 10:49

The best product from LG

It is simply the best phone I ever had,the camera is great it has image stabilizer,the flash is very good,and the 120fps slow motions just wow,the design is also very good,the batery is enough to watch a full movie.I just love this phone,it worth every penny.

alex
posted on 05 Aug 2008, 19:33

Best lg phone....ever!

My parents bought me this phone after our house got robbed and my razr and my camera got stolen. what a prefect combination this phone is. my old camera was a 3.2 this phone is amazing. i love the slo mo videos and the fact it slaughters the iphone in every way except the touchscreen. the only downer is no wifi. i live in the US so i cant get internet on it. :( otherwise it makes up for it. i can't wait til lg comes out with there 8 mega pixel phone. :)

Hita
posted on 20 Jun 2008, 00:53

Nice product by LG

bought it 2 weeks ago, got me a lot of surprise... luv the design, simply gorgeous.... nice camera (although not as nice as sony k850) and best camcorder (really, really nice there)....
haven't used iphone yet, but at least this phone offer many more advantages than iphone....
unfortunately, this phone quite pricey, a bit dissappointing cam quality, n a bit slow respond if u attach phone's display cover....
but overall, fantastic..!! just luv this phone

Dion Mulya
posted on 09 Jun 2008, 07:30

Very Very extra excelent

This cell phone is sooo great, the best one that i ever had in my life. LoL. the camera sooo great,the screen,and all part of it sooo cool.
buy it if u wanna have fun and pleasure...

posted on 27 May 2008, 16:03

out of 10
I just bought he viewty 1 week agoo its pretty amazin .i hated camera mobiles due to the bad pic but now i love using the camera and its sound is amazing . it is worth the money the only problem that it only work with a 3g sim

maarten
posted on 12 May 2008, 08:41

pretty good

The LG viewty is a pretty great phone, but it's not an iPhone killer. 240 x 400 on a 3 inch screen is pretty good, but it's no match for the 480 x 640 screen of the iPhone (that's more than 3 times as many pixels). This lower resolution also makes it less responsive as a touch screen, and makes it less of an internet experience. Also, it's got no accelerometer.
That being said, it has a great camera, a sleek design, nice interface, is only slightly larger than the iphone (83cm3 vs 81cm3), and is a hell of a lot cheaper.
So, it's great value for money, still no gps, but a great phone that can shoot videos at 120fps :D

Noobie
posted on 28 Apr 2008, 16:47

Too many questions...

I want to buy viewty this summer and from the reviews I have read,it should be worth the money.BUT,a cousin of mine had an older LG model and a while after he purchased it,it just broke down,stopped working without any...warning.I am afraid therefore that the same may happen with viewty.

Joel
posted on 22 Apr 2008, 19:12

HELP!!!

Guys I live in the U.S.A.(Florida to be exact) and I just got the viewty. I need to know if it is compatible with tmobile in the U.S. Everytime I put a sim card in the phone (tried about 4 different ones) a message shows up that says "sim locked".

Does the sim have to be a tmobile 3g?

Please anyone help me.

Tolis
posted on 21 Apr 2008, 13:17

LG heard my pleas

The best cell phone ever,although it is closer to being a PDA,but it's cool.Anyway,great camera,great design and so on.I loved its 3" screen(I even saw some movies without a problem),but it should have wi-fi.I had a Sony Ericsson W910 until I bought Viewty and I must say,W910 isn't worth being the best cell phone in the world.

Viewty isn't only the iPhone killer`it's something I'd rather not write here.

georgie
posted on 07 Apr 2008, 08:04

a+

a really good all round phone would recommend 2 any1!!! only problem is it could really do with wi fi!!

vin
posted on 26 Mar 2008, 19:27

5.6

regret

jz bought dis phone 2days ago..but i was so very disappointed..dis phone is so slow specially wen im txting unlike xda..im thinkin 2 refund my money

wolvie
posted on 23 Feb 2008, 23:21

It's a great buy

This is definitely one of the best phone I ever had. The only disadvantage is when I have to type msgs using the touch screen. However this can be easily solved by using the vibrating mode as the phone will vibrate each time i press on a letter.
You can check out this website done by another existing user. Very useful.

Steve
posted on 07 Feb 2008, 13:14

The best of the Best

I own cell phone retail stores and I have sold so many of these that I felt in love. I was so happy with the increase of the sale that I bought one for myself. I didn't like taking pictures before but with this, I take pictures all the time. it is so much fun and so each to opperate. 10+++++

Paul
posted on 07 Feb 2008, 11:07

Possible the worst phone in the world

Awful phone, I had one of these for 2 weeks, before I had to send it back. Due to issues with speed when texting. Very slow touch screen compared to my old PDA phone. Poor battery life and poor sound quality when making calls.

Also a truly awful PC sync software package, meant mutiple reinstalls for it to even see the phone. Avoid if you want any sort of functionality, its just a fashion accessory.

Peter
posted on 23 Jan 2008, 15:37

Dream Come True?

This phone, for all it's hype seems to have it all in terms of personal entertainment and connectivity. My only question, as a U.S. consumer, is "when is it going to get launched in the U.S. and who's going to be the carrier for it?"

Another point of concern might be that if and when it arrives in the U.S. will there be changes to the design as so many phones that have thrived with all the bells and whistles that every mobile phone user has ever wanted in foreign markets, tend to get pruned and almost downgraded when it arrives in the U.S. Hope someone actually has news of this.

gdj
posted on 17 Jan 2008, 10:35

I phone killer!

This is definately the iphone killer, you can call it a rip off but thats exactly what LG did...they ripped all the good things out of the iphone and made them better and added on a top of the line camera! other than that the phones basic functions are great and second to none. Also ther are apps similar to installerapp on the iphone so you can expect 3rd party programs and more!