- No rear camera
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.95 inches inches)
- Resistive touchscreen technology means its display is less sensitive than you would like it to be
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- Lacks an e-mail client
- Lacks a standard (3.5mm) headphones jack
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 3.80 x 2.10 x 0.95 inches (97 x 53 x 24mm)
the average is 4.4 oz (125 g) 4.76 oz (135 g)
- 4.76 oz (135 g)
- 160 x 240 pixels
- Talk time:
the average is 10 h (615 min) 3.33 hours
- 3.33 hours
- Openwave 4.1 browser
CDMA - Code Division Multiple Access. A technique of multiplexing, also called spread spectrum, in which analog signals are converted into digital form for transmission. For each communication channel, the signals are encoded in a sequence known to the transmitter and the receiver for that channel. The foremost application is digital cellular phone technology from QUALCOMM that operates in the 800MHz band and 1.9GHz PCS band. CDMA phones are noted for their excellent call quality and long battery life.
- 800, 1900 MHz
AMPS - Advanced mobile phone standard. Analogue standard used widely in North America.
- 4000 entries, Multiple numbers per contact, Ring ID
- Calendar, Alarm, To-Do, Calculator
- Computer sync
- Vibration, Phone profiles, Speakerphone
- Voice dialing, Voice recording, TTY/TDD
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct LG VX9000 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.