Sprint - Discontinued
- No rear camera
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.98 inches inches)
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- Lacks an e-mail client
- Lacks a standard (3.5mm) headphones jack
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 3.50 x 1.81 x 0.98 inches (89 x 46 x 25mm)
the average is 4.4 oz (125 g) 3.50 oz (99 g)
- 3.50 oz (99 g)
- 120 x 100 pixels
- Talk time:
the average is 10 h (615 min) 2.50 hours
- 2.50 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 18 days (433 h) 6.2 days (150 hours)
- 6.2 days (150 hours)
- Openwave 4.1 Browser
CDMA - Code Division Multiple Access. A technique of multiplexing, also called spread spectrum, in which analog signals are converted into digital form for transmission. For each communication channel, the signals are encoded in a sequence known to the transmitter and the receiver for that channel. The foremost application is digital cellular phone technology from QUALCOMM that operates in the 800MHz band and 1.9GHz PCS band. CDMA phones are noted for their excellent call quality and long battery life.
- 1900 MHz
AMPS - Advanced mobile phone standard. Analogue standard used widely in North America.
- 199 entries, Multiple numbers per contact
- Calendar, Alarm, Calculator
- SMS, Predictive text input (T9)
- Voice dialing
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct LG TP5200 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.