LG Shine User Reviews

Tiffany
posted on 02 May 2010, 02:04

wow!

I've had this phone almost a year now and it has NEVER frozen NEVER cracked at all! I think this phone does everything a phone should do, makes calls, texts, email, internet, games, video! And if you top up £10 on it you get 300 free texts from virgin mobile! BUY THIS PHONE!

Pros

• NEVER FREEZES
  • FAST
  • CHEAP TEXTS (10P)
  • FAST INTERNET
  • GOOD CAMERA QUALITY

Cons

• BORING GAMES

Review of Lg shine
posted on 08 Feb 2010, 08:54

I use to have an LG Vu and didn't like it to much so I called about and i was still under warrenty but at&t wanted to charge me $115 to fix it. I decided to use the LG Shine laying around the house and it is a great phone. Texting is good if you can use t9 (1 tap text). Never used internet but the phone never freezes up or slows down. I reccomend this phone to people who want a great phone with t9 and a fast relieable phone

Pros

• Fast
  • Never Freezes
  • Never Slows Down
  • Reliable

Cons

• Texting unless you know how to use t9

Tom Barrow
posted on 03 Sep 2009, 15:21

Lg Shine

I had this phone for about 4 months after I fallen over on it.It is a very rubbish phone DON'T get it, it very cheeply made, you could snap it in hauf with your hands, not being sarcastic, ok it isn't slow, it hardly supports any files not even mp4 or wma, it looks nice though.The camera is ok you can record a video and pause it. The scroller is pointless because you car'nt get to the left and right keys.

Pros

• Does not crash Very stylish

Cons

• Made by cheap plastic Hardly supports and files The left and right keys are hard to get to

J
posted on 06 Oct 2008, 10:57

GREAT!!

had this phone for about 2 months now...  its great!!  i love it.  it does everything i would ever need it to do.   THey are getting pretty cheap now, you can buy one and get the other free. All the features are great and the looks are amazing.  the only down i see is that the screen is hard to keep clean cause you have to put your thumb on it to open it and the navigation joystick is touchy.  WHen you try to select something, it moves down or up and selects the feature or number you didnt want.

Pros

• looks great. you will get bars EVERYWHERE!! enough features for anyone that needs a phone.

Cons

• screen is hard to keep clean. navigation joysitck is touchy

Edward Levine
posted on 15 May 2008, 03:50

1.8

My advice- dont ge anywhere near this phone!!

I have had this phone now for about a year and I cant wait to get rid of it! Its the worst phone Ive ever had. I do research on my phones before I get them, this one may look good on specs, but when you come to use it its a real nightmare! my old phone could do more stuff than this!! My cousin has the same phone and has the same opinion as me. So do not buy this phone, thank god im getting an LG VIewty next week.

Adrian
posted on 07 Mar 2008, 15:20

LG Shine

Oh man what can't this phone do its one of the best phone i ever seen.I have one comming to my house in a few days and I can't wait to put my hands on it.THIS PHONE ROCKS!!!!!.UPS better get here soon are i'm about to go crazy.

fone_adik
posted on 14 Jun 2007, 10:06

ders one more thing...

it would have been better if it was 3G capable. but it's good. it has cool features. elegant design, and cool color...love it. but it's so expensive...

lg shine luver
posted on 24 May 2007, 03:08

not yet but soon!

It only got released a few days ago on network 3 in Australia, but i plan to get it this weekend!! but im getting the HSDPA version(ku970, still looks the same but no expandable memory, but there plenty for what i need, and an internal camera etc.) :) im so exicted!

welsh chick
posted on 19 Apr 2007, 12:00

omg!!!!!!!

O My God this fone is lush pity i can't upgrade just yet! will be keepin my eyes peeled for its follow on handset! this is fab! did you get yours lg shine luvver? (",)

lg shine luver
posted on 12 Mar 2007, 06:27

i want this phone!

I have been wanting a new phone for months and i'm someone who does research before i buy a phone. I have been looking at this phone for a month now and it is totally AWSOME. I 've compared it to a dozen phones but nothing beats this for me. Sure there are a couple of things i would like to change.. eg: it would have speakerphone, but otherwise i so want this phone. I'm going to get it once its released, i think/hope im making a good choice with this phone

Buy This Phone